Twenty

Heartless Mafia
Part 20
JEON JUNGKOOK

You re-read the text a couple of times. "Who is this?" You mumble to yourself. You were hesitant about going to see that person.

You :
Who are you? How did you get my number? Why should I meet you if I don't know you?

You reply back to the person. You wait for a while until your message notifications pop up again.

Unknown :
That's not important but you'll know when you meet me. Unless... If you want to live in a life that is full of questions and lies, then you have
my pleasure...

you become more suspicious.

You :
What do you mean? Why can't you just tell me?

You reply to that person. You pinched the middle part in between your eyes.

Unknown :
Meet me at the place I told you and I will tell you everything. Goodbye
Read✔️

you just stared at the message, leaving it on read. You close your eyes and let out a deep sigh.

"Now I need to find a way to get there without them knowing but how?..." you quickly turn off your phone as you hear knocks on the door.

"Y/n? Princess?" You keep quiet.

"Princess please open the door..." he knocked slowly. His voice is so gentle.

You exhale a large amount of air and move your lazy body towards the door. You unlock the door, walk back to the bed and lay down on your back.

You hear the door close and footsteps coming towards you.

"Y/n..." you feel the bed sink as he sits beside you. He strokes your hair gently.

You turned your body around with your back facing him. You heard him let out a deep sigh. Then he laid down next to you and wrapped his arms around you.

He pulls your shirt up a little bit and caresses your belly. He kissed your neck before he buried his face in the crook of your neck.

"I'm sorry..." he says. You turn around and face him. Giving him a peck on the lips before both of you dozed off to sleep.

The Next Morning

You woke up to the sound of an alarm. You look to your side and see Jungkook still sleeping with his hand static on your belly.

You kiss his forehead and move his hand to the other side and do your morning routine. Once you are done, you wake him up.

"Kookie wakes up. It's time for work..."

He stretched his body and slowly he opened his eyes. "Morning princess..." he gives you his cute bunny smile.

You smile back at him. Stroking his hair gently.

"You know what? I've decided to just stay at home and cuddle with you for the whole day" He pinched your cheek.

'Shit! How am I supposed to go and see that person'

you thought to yourself. Before he could continue his sleep, his phone rings.

He answered the phone, "yes Jimin?" You just look at him as he talks with his eyes closed. His other hand caressing your thighs.

"I don't think I'm coming to work today"

silence.

"no why? What's the rush?" Then his eyes shot open. He sat down in a split second.