Twenty Four

Heartless Mafia
Part 24
JEON JUNGKOOK

Jin pov

"Yoongi... what's wrong?" You run towards Yoongi as Namjoon and Jimin follow Jungkook.

You saw his eyes fixed at the bracelet that was in his grip. "Y/n... she is— she's our sister..." Yoongi says slowly.

"What?! You've got to be kidding me Yoongi" you say as you rub your face. You flick your tongue inside your cheek.

"See this..." he shoves the bracelet straight to your eyes. 'Min x Rhee' was engraved on the bracelet.

Your eyes widened, you took a few steps back. "I promised mom not to let her know about our doings" Grabbing a full fists of your hair.

"Well, me and Jungkook promised dad the same too" he looked up to the sky, letting out a very deep sigh.

"I never thought that she's our sister, hyung..." He added.

"We found our long lost sister Yoongi... we finally found her" a drop of tear fell on your cheek.

"Hyung she might be hating on us right now since she'd find out about the real us..." he rubbed his face.

"We lost her" jimin came panting at you guys.

"But I need help with Jungkook. He's being crazy right now." He rested both of his arms on each side of his waist, trying to catch his breath.

"I don't think Namjoon can hold him..." He added. You exchange looks with Yoongi.

"Is it the same as when Luna was killed?" Jimin looked up to you guys and nodded slowly.

"A lot more worse" Jimin bit his inner cheek.

"Shit! You go help the rest with the bodies. We will go and take care of Jungkook" you say to Jimin. He just nodded and went to Hobi and Taehyung.

Jungkook pov

"Let me go hyung! I need to go after y/n!! Let me go!" You scream at him as he keeps on holding you tight.

"Jungkook, that's enough! She's gone! We'll talk about this later! I promise you everything will be fine. Let's go home now..." Namjoon tightened his grip on your arms.

"It will never be okay!" You keep on struggling to let go of his grip.

"Fuck you Namjoon" Then without thinking straight you elbowed Namjoon's face, making him stumble to the back.

You are stunned by your own actions. You wipe your tears on your nose away. Namjoon collected himself and wiped his side lip with the back of his hand when he saw blood.

"You son of a bitch!" He lunged towards you and tackled you down to the ground. He punched your face.

"Why can't you fucking listen to people for once?!!"  He punched you again.  "stop fucking acting like a child!!" He says as he punches the ground beside your head.

Both of you are breathing so heavy. Then you saw him being pulled away from you. It was Yoongi who's holding him.

Jin comes near you and pulls you up. You look at Namjoon and are about to rush over to him again when Jin slaps you out of nowhere.

"I never raised you to be disrespectful, Jeon Jungkook!! Namjoon never ever gets angry. Look at him now!! and look at you! what have you done?!" He scolded you.

You look to the ground as tears fill your eyes. "She's gone... y/n... she's gone" you took a few steps backwards.

"I almost caught her but..." you look back up at Namjoon "but he stopped me!!! He fucking stopped me from chasing the love of my life!!! The one who is carrying my child!!!" You shouted at Namjoon, pointing out your index finger at him.

"I lost her Jin... I lost her..." you fall on your knees. Balling your eyes out. Everything went silent for a moment. Only sobbing from Jungkook was heard.

Yoongi slowly let go of Namjoon. He walks up to you and crouches down in front of you. "Come on Jungkook... let's go... we will figure this out when we got home. It's too dangerous to be here" he says.

He tapped your back and gestured to you to get up which you obeyed. The four of you walk to the car.

"Let me drive," Jin says. You take out the car keys from your pocket and throw it to Jin. You can see all the eyes were on as you walk to your car and get in the car.

You guys drive back to your base. The whole ride was silent. You keep on looking down at your necklace.

'What should I do now? She just found out about me in a very bad way. I might lose her. I think I'm losing her. What am I supposed to do, Princess?'

You close your eyes, biting the lower lip of yours. You let out a real deep sigh. "It wasn't supposed to be this way..." you grabbed a full fists of your hair.

"Relax Jungkook. We'll think of a way and I need to tell you something but after we arrive. Or maybe once you cool down. Not now" Jin says as he continues driving.

The others are still in silence. You took out your phone and looked at the home screen.

A picture of Y/n and you when you guys went to the arcade. A picture where you were standing straight, looking at the camera while y/n looking at you without you knowing it.

Your pov

"It is better for you not to go home now. It is too dangerous." He says as you keep silent.

"Yeah..." you reply slowly. Your heart hurts a lot. Your body was trembling so hard. Your mind was everywhere. Your various emotions mix into one.

You keep on rubbing your belly, as tears keep on falling down on your face. "How far are you?" He asked, still focusing on the road.

"Almost two months..." he just nodded. "Was it his?" You nodded this time. Then the ride went silent until you reached one big mansion.

"Is this your house?" You say, scanning around. "Yeah. Welcome to my crib" he says, turning off the engine and walking out of the car.

You followed him to his entrance. He unlocked the door and gestured for you to go in. You stepped in the house slowly. He closed the door behind him and smirked.

"Y/n...?"

"Hmm?"

"You can stay here as long as you want"

——————

A/N: is y/n stupid or she just being scared?