Twenty Six

Heartless Mafia
Part 26
JEON JUNGKOOK

⚠️ : This part may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended, you may leave or please read at your own risk. The posts within are intended for above 15 and may include scenes of abuse, violence and strong abusive language. Reader discretion is advised. By all means, it is just a FANFICTION all information throughout the story is fake and does not reflect on personal information.

————————————————————

You turned your head towards the voice "Kai please open this door. I need to go back-" then suddenly he grabbed your arms and pulled you towards his chest.

"you are not going anywhere y/n" your eyes widened because of his aggressive attitude towards you.

His grip on your arms tightened making it hurt you too much. "Kai you are hurting me, let me go"

"No. Don't force me, y/n" he says with his dark orbs fixed on you.

You didn't listen to him, instead you were struggling trying to loosen up his grip on your arms but he didn't even budge to move.

"Kai please let me go... I need to go back. I need to get my—"

PANG!!!

Out of nowhere you feel a sting pain on your left cheek. The hard force making your face turns harshly to the right while your hair flips all over your face.

Your hand quickly goes to your hair pushing them to the back while the other hand touches your left cheek. You look at him in disbelief. Tears starting to drop.

It was completely silent, the atmosphere turned tense and it scares you... a lot.

"Why... Why did you slap me?..." You glared at Kai as he darted his eyes on you. Clenching his jaw.

"I told you not to force me but you did" he smirked at you.

"Let me go Kai..." you keep on struggling.

"Let me go, you monster!!!" You scream at his face.

PANG!!!

Once again he slaps you. A little harder this time.

You almost fall on your knees because of that but Kai strongly holds on to your arms, saving you from falling.

"Don't you fucking dare to raise your voice on me you fucking bitch!" He says bringing your face closer to his.

More tears were falling down on your cheek. The burning pain on the same cheek makes your tears a lot harder.

You feel something dripping on the side of your lips. You wipe it with the back of your hand when you realize it was blood.

"You hurt me... you fucking hurt me..." you try to move away from him but he doesn't let you too.

"Jungkook will never lay his hands on me..." then you didn't know where you got the strength to kick his stomach.

The kick made him groan in pain and he let go of his grip on you and you immediately took that chance and ran away from him.

You ran as fast as you could, almost reaching the stairs when you felt a strong grip on the back of your hair.

You whimper in pain as both of your hands holding his that was gripping a full fists of your hair.

He pushed you down on the floor and hovered over you, knees on each side of your body trapping you unwillingly. He slaps you once again but this time on the opposite cheek.