chapter 38.

Julian's POV.

If I say that I am not scared, that would be understatement. I am really scared out of my bones, being surrounded by vampires is the greatest fear of your life, I am shaking, shivering and my heart is palpitating at a higher speed. If you're in the position I am in right now you would be also trembling like me. Gushes of blood coming out of my mouth, my hands are tied up on chains and they are numb, no matter how much I pull on them they can't loosen up.

I am half naked only in my lose sweat pants from yesterday, my stomach is exposed. They took my shoes, my feet hurts and it's cold so tell me how the hell can't you be scared when you wake up in this position.

I wake up a few minutes ago and I was panicking, everything that happened yesterday Started flooding back to me and panic sat in.

I was kidnapped by vampires which hate Ulric to no end, the way they have been talking about him they seems to hate him so much. But all I need for Ulric is to come and  our baby, I'm slowly losing my life, my body is numb and by now I don't feel any pain in my body, I can feel the muscles in my lower abdomen stretched due to being tied up. Though, I can feel my baby moving around which calmed me down a little, at least he is ok.

But I need to get out of here my baby has to survive. I can't let my baby die, me on the other hand I don't feel any life in my bones therefore there is no use to survive but my precious son. He has a life ahead of him.

These vampires scare me, they are different from ulric', they are so scary in that that Soren guy told me if I don't shut up he will drink my blood and the way his eyes changed in that scary deep dark cloudy red eyes I believed him.

God he is so scary, with his deep dark red eyes, dirty yellow Sharp fangs which can cut off your head in a second. I was shouting at the top of my lungs telling them to let me go but when he showed me that, I shut up instantly. I have to wait for Ulric to come and rescue me because I know he will. I trust him with all my being, he can't let me die like this but I feel like I can't go on, my legs are barely standing and the room I am in is so dark I can't see anything.

The blood coming out from my mouth was also making me dizzy and I can't believe I am still alive, somehow something is keeping me alive coz the way I feel I should have been dead by now. My heart was beating at a slower rate and I knew that it was dying slowly.

Now I know that I wouldn't survive, I know I'm dying. I was already dying and this had to happen. I let out a heavy breath , my throbbing stomach is full of blood, I feel sticky and how can these people be this heartless, how can you hang a pregnant man up like this. I just need to lay down with Ulric. Was that too much to ask.

I was so tried therefore I just decided to close my eyes so that sleep can take me over maybe when I open them again I will be in my bed with Ulric cuddling whilst talking about stupid things while I carass  his chest and he would kiss me softly and tell me that all this never happened. Yeah this all would be a dream. With that I went in to a deep slumber with a smile.

I woke up with something poking my stomach. I hurriedly looked down to see what it was forgetting how the light hit my eyes but I didn't care I need to know whether my baby is ok and it was the man from earlier whom I have come to know as lord Khair. He was poking my stomach looking at it like it was tourist attraction.  I looked up trying to free myself but the chains were stronger, him looking at my stomach like that made me insecure.

I thought this was dream, but I guess I was flattering myself. At least the room is not dark anymore,two men were standing at the door like guards at least they were in there human form not the scary monsters.

" I have never seen a man pregnant and it still amaze me, I can't believe it even though it's right in front of me" lord Khair squeaked loudly all his eyes on my stomach. " He is furious" he pointed at my belly when my baby kicked making me moan in pain. " Just like his father" he completed with a heavy sigh.

"Can you please let my hands go, they are numb" I say instead, I just want to at least breath properly.

" I would sweetheart but I need Ulric to find you like this, I need to see the pain in his eyes while seeing you like this. I want him to suffer like I suffered when he killed my son" the anger in the man's eyes was so evident in that my body trembled at the voice he used.

" I am not at fault here and the baby is innocent, children can't pay for there father's mistakes" I stuttered out, deep down I  knew he wouldn't. I still can't believe I have all this power to speak.

" You think I care" he snorted rolling his eyes " for years I have been waiting for this moment  and now I have it I'm not going to waste it, I know the bastard loves you, I never thought a little human like you can make him smitten. He had never settled in his life but the way he looks at you, the way he smiles when he is with You makes me mad that I can't smile like that with my child" he shouted as I swallowed hard looking at him my body trembling. I started coughing, blood Coming out of my mouth, flowing in the corners of my mouth.

" I need to see the doctor" I said between coughs, I feel like I can't go on. " Please save my baby, he is innocent" I said tears falling down rapidly. Ulric will be devastated if he lost us together, at least the baby has to live. I looked up in the sky as I tried pulling on the chains. I was weak, I couldn't do anything.

"Stupid humans" lord Khair said smiling " do you think I care, I only need you alive now and sooner or later you will be dead, I don't even have to lift a finger coz that little beast inside you will kill you" he drawled seriously goosebumps appearing on my skin in realisation.

He was right;

" My lord they are coming" lord Khair turned around when he heard what Soren had said who was smirking that creep smile which derange your insides.

" Let the party begin then" Khair smiled at him " make sure they fall in to our traps" Soren nodded as he gave me a pointed look before smiling showing off his yellow teeth making me gag.  " And Soren make me proud"

" I will my lord, I will bring you Ulric" Khair nodded smiling. I didn't know what to do right now, Khair turned towards me.

" It's pity you had to love Ulric,now you're going to  lose your life because of him" he smirked evily" I pity your family, such a pretty face gone to waste" he added touching my face. I turned away from him, his hand made my skin claw in anger. I Don't like people touching me inappropriately.

" Don't touch me" I snarled at him but he just burst out laughing " let me hope you will still laugh when Ulric pulls that already dead heart of yours out" I seathed at him and it was really a bad idea because the next minute I felt my cheek sting, the asshole had slapped me.

" Keep dreaming human!" He gritted his teeth sneering at me "it will be me pulling out that son of a bitch's heart but too bad you wouldn't be there to witness it because You know what human-" he looked me dead in the eyes " you would be long gone" he drawled making me to shudder in fear.  " Guys I will give you a signal" he nodded at the two  guys who stood on the door who nodded at him as he moved out. I felt like I wasn't taking it anymore but I wanted to hold on to wait for Ulric to get here. I trust him, this baby must be born.... But

All I know I won't survive this.

I know this is heartbreaking guys...

Will Julian survive; he is already dying.

What do you think of lord Khair.

Next chapters will be violate guys be aware.

Comments are appreciated, I need to know what you think about this.

Vote if you liked the chapter.

Thanks guys for the support 🥰

Till next time love you y'all.

See you soon