chapter 34

Ulric.

I was freaking out about meeting Julian's family, they were so important to him and I was afraid that they won't like me. First of all the way I behaved towards Alvaro, that day I acted like a stupid fool and now I am ashamed of meeting him again. Even though Julian says that they would love me but I still have that stinging feeling in my heart.  " We are here" Julian beamed in excitement opening the door quickly walking hurriedly to the black door.

The driver opened my car door getting out too, my hands were shaking and sweating. I have become a softie just because of Julian! And I hate it! why the hell I am I sweating like a teenager, they are just people and on top of that humans. I can take then without even lifting a finger but they are Julian's family, I need them to like me. Before knocking, Julian looked behind furrowing his brows in confusion obviously because I wasn't moving at all.

He walked towards where I was standing pulling on my hand pressing a tender kiss on my sweaty knackles. " Baby it's ok, they are going to love you. I promise don't be afraid" he whispered pressing a kiss on my mouth with a smile. I pulled him in to a deep kiss wanting to taste his lips further. He moaned in my mouth when I passed my hands under his sweater carassing his warm skin.

" What the hell Julian Banks" we pulled apart hearing someone say. Julian was breathing hard as he turned around looking at the man who just opened the door " Really in front of the house, what will the neighbors think" he put his hands over his chest glaring at us but I could see him wanting to smile.

" As if you ever cared" Julian rolled his eyes both of glaring at each other.

" I'm a changed man now" the man whined smiling widely making Julian to snort at him loudly.

" Hey big brother" Julian smiled pulling on my hand strutting towards his brother. They had the same features, same eyes. They looked a lot a like but Julian was way beautiful than him. Call me stupid but no one is more beautiful than my Julian. Reaching him Julian let go of my hand hugging his brother tightly, I could see how much they loved eachother " how have you been" Julian asked breaking the hug.

" Good and you dear brother, how are you and how is this toddler doing" he chuckled touching Julian's belly.

"Fine! Leroy" Julian rolled his eyes at him playfully.

" Wow it's huge, I never thought a day will come seeing you pregnant" Leroy smiled at him as Julian hit his shoulder playfully. " Wow, let me guess, this is Ulric" Leroy looked at me with mouth agape " Alvaro never told me how handsome and gorgeous he is. Oh shit Julian tell me it's not him" he glanced at Julian who walked towards me slugging his hand around my waist with a proud smile on his face.

" Leroy, this is Ulric the father of my child and my boyfriend" the proudness in his voice couldn't be masked " Ulric this is Leroy my older brother" he introduced with a smile on his lips.

" Hi, Ulric Bartholomew" I put my hand forward to shake his and he gladly took it shaking it with a smile. They had the same smile but of course Julian's is way much better.

" Leroy Banks, nice to meet you" he said softly his eyes not leaving my face " wow Julian, this guy is something" he breathed out licking his lips.

" Stop ogling over my boyfriend and invite us in. I am pregnant and I can't stand too much, my legs hurts sometime" Julian rolled his eyes. Leroy let go of my hand as he moved away from the door gesturing us to enter.  " Where is Alvaro and my favourite nephew" Julian asked sitting on the L shaped sofa pulling me with him.

" They will be here in a few minutes" Leroy replied sitting opposite side of us " so Juli, how is everything going" he asked rubbing his thighs, I can feel how nervous he was.