chapter 30.

Ulric' POV

I ended up buying some chocolates and ice-cream for Julian, I didn't want to go back empty handed without anything to bring back to him, I wanted to be romantic but it's hard, I have never been in this situation before but I know if you love someone you have to get them something. The cashier helped me so much, it was her idea that I should get him these, I wasn't so happy about serevin's  idea. Apples, who gets apples for there loved ones, it was a waste of time to call him and when I reached the supermarket, I asked the  cashier and she was polite enough to help me pick out what she thought would make him happy.

I was nervous, my heart beating fast in my chest and I didn't know why I felt like this. I wanted Julian to love these gifts even though they are small but I bought them with all my heart. I reached his apartment door and stood there  for almost forever not entering, " this is stupid" I muttered under my breath. I walked towards the dust bin, I was contemplating whether to thrash them or not. Why am I even this nervous, I was shaking.

Maybe he will love them.

Why was i so scared.

Just man up and go in Ulric.

I said to myself grasping the paper bag in my hands walking again to the door pulling out my keys. I didn't even know why I bought these, I don't know were I got this ridiculous thought " fuck"  I was getting frustrated by this, Julian would think that this was cheesy and he will end up thrashing them away. He won't love them and maybe he will think they are for girls and he would scold me.

I pulled out the red rose, I had hidden away in my suit jacket smelling it slowly. Why did I buy these in the first place, I should have come home like I do everyday with nothing but now I have bought him these which I know he won't like at all and roses are for women not men. Julian will throw me out if I give it to him, I put it back in my pockets just in case  inhaling deeply " relax Ulric" I breathed in and out putting my key in the lock putting on a small smile. I entered slowly and I frowned when I saw that the house was dark, where the hell was Julian. I rushed up the stairs in a hurry  throwing the door open to his bedroom as I sighed in relief seeing him sprawling on the bed deep in sleep.

I walked towards him slowly caressing his cheek softly. He was so beautiful I was a lucky man to have him in my life.  I seat on the edge of the bed slowly as I started looking at him like a creep admiring his beautiful features, a smile tugging on my lips, he was mine and mine alone. I caressed his throbbing stomach slowly feeling my baby in there happy too, sighing deeply recalling what doctor Tyrion had said to me. He stills hadn't gotten any solution to the problem, but he was still looking. I told serevin to look too coz one thing for sure I ain't losing Julian in my life.

It's also Killing me inside.

" Oh your back" Julian's small voice got me out of my reverie jerking my head towards him a smile creeping out of my lips, he was so cute.

" Yes" I replied helping him to sit on the bed.

" I was scared Ulric why didn't you pick up my calls, or reply to my massages" he snapped at me glaring at me.

" I was with Leilani baby" I said leaning in pressing a soft kiss on his pout lips so gorgeous.

"I know but you took forever"  he pouted cutely as I pitched his cheeks. He was so adorable, handsome and gorgeous " how did it go, did she-- cry so much, does she hate me or you. Did you tell her that it wasn't my fault. Ok it was my fault too but I didn't know that you were engaged. If I have known I wouldn't have slept with you in the first place. Please please tell me that she is ok. I am so stupid of course she is not ok, you just broke her heart. Oh my god I am a bad per...." I just cut off his rumbling by pressing my lips to his, I have never seen Julian talk this much since I met him. My lips moved on his in sync feeling those familiar butterflies in my stomach which I feel whenever I am with Julian. I broke the kiss both of us breathing hard as Julian looked at me with worry in his beautiful eyes.