chapter 24.

Ulric' POV

I looked at Julian's sleeping face like a creep I am, I have been doing this for the last twenty minutes smiling at myself seeing how beautiful he looks, he looks like an angel, I feel so lucky to even be here with him like this. He is such a sight to wake up to every morning and I wish I can wake up to this sight forever. I have never believed in forever in my years of living even though I am a vampire,I can live forever but I never want to live forever coz day will come when I am tired of this life and want to rest.

But,with Julian I want to live forever if he is by my side of course coz right now I can't imagine my life with out him. He made me happy last night. When I confessed my love for him, truth be told I didn't expect him to feel the same way, moreso I didn't expect him to return my love but I was surprised when he voiced it out. I can't believe he loves me plus I can't believe I had him in my life coz that's all I have been yawning for since the day i met him.

He was different,I felt it the first day I met him. I knew he had something that pulled me towards him and I couldn't get what it was until now I don't get it but it doesn't matter coz with him I feel alive, I feel like I am not the dead vampire any more, I feel like i can do anything with him by my side. Whenever I am with him I feel this thing inside of me I don't understand at all but it's a great feeling and I will be damned if I tell you that I don't like the feeling coz I do so much.

I pushed the strides of hair out of his face to get a better view of his face. I wish he can open his eyes so that I can look in them forever, I have never seen such captivating eyes in my life like Julian's. I pressed a kiss on his forehead and stomach and I can feel our child happy that his parents are on good terms. I can feel him dancing in joy and that made me smile, my other half also loves him that's why it chose Julian.

I sighed deeply pulling out my phone to call soverin, I am going to spend the whole day with my love and I don't need destruction from the coven. I cursed under my breath when I saw that I had nine missed calls from non other then my fiance. Oh shit. I glanced at Julian who was still in his sleep as I dialed soverin' number getting out of the bed.

"Morning" he said  in hoarse  voice meaning he was still asleep since it was a Sunday.

" Morning, I am spending the entire day with Julian so I don't need interpretations, take care of everything " I ordered him

"What about your fiance, she is here Ulric, for fucks sakes you left her here and disappeared" he said in an angry voice. That's the thing, I couldn't take it anymore because I was craving to see Julian therefore I decided to run away from Leilani. I don't even know what to do anymore, I don't want to humiliate her or hurt her but that's what I am doing. I just ran away from her. Fuck.

I really need to make a decision soon, I can't be doing this all the time.

" Tell her I had a business emergency" I sighed deeply peeking at Julian softly " tell her that I will call her when I get time" I added feeling guilty. I am really s bad man, I don't deserve Julian or Leilani. I can see how much it hurts Julian but I am just confused. I love Julian but I don't want to hurt Leilani and the way things are I think I am hurting the both of them.

"Listen big Brother, you have to tell her the truth, either way your hurting her. I will come up with a lie but please be careful cause lord Khair is on you" I hummed

"Don't call me no matter what" I said grimly.

"Ok ok, I get it enjoy and say hi to Julian and my nephew" I hung up placing my phone on the table walking back to julian. I caressed Julian's cheek softly. He smiled putting his head on my chest clinging to me like he did last night. I smiled pulling his hot body next to mine was the best feeling ever. He didn't open his eyes but I knew he was awake.