chapter 35

Julian.

I was so very happy, my family accepted Ulric with open arms and that made me the luckiest man on this planet. I love Ulric and if my family didn't accept him it was going to hurt me like crazy. I am glad that even Ulric liked them and they where getting along which put a smile on my face. It is hurting me so much that one day I have to leave them, I know this thing is serious, each passing day I feel weak deep inside my bones. I know I won't survive it even though Ulric says otherwise.

Of course I believe him but this is a serious matter. We have grown so close to eachother and trust me when I say that I trust Ulric with my life but this thing is scaring me. I don't want to die, I want to live and see my baby boy grow up, I want to experience it all and it hurts to know that it won't happen yet I don't want to stress myself with that. A tear slipped out of the corner of my eye falling down on my cheek, I can't believe I am too close to having a life I always yawned for but then this had to happen.

" Hi baby, dad will miss you so much" I carassed belly sobbing " you have to be a good boy to daddy, he might seem tough but he is a softie so please take care of him, make him happy always" I cried harder" you have to take care of daddy for me and your uncles, you have to love them unconditionally" more tears streamed down my cheek" mostly your daddy, sometimes he forgets to eat and you have to remind him" I chuckled lowly "he will give you trouble, he is very stubborn but you have to force him to eat, he needs his strength" I sighed " it's going to break him if I leave him, you have to be there for him baby, please take care of him for me" now my whole face was wet " I love you all so much, you have to remind him every now and then how much I love him" I whispered brokenly, this is hurting me so much.

Why God why!? I shouted in my head, trying to catch my breath calming myself down.

I wiped the tears away quickly, I don't want to cry over this and I want to live my last days enjoying with the love of my life. This week had been the best, Ulric and I had the greatest week of all times, we went to different places, places Ulric didn't know they existed and I was happy that I was the first one to take him there. Seeing the other side of Ulric was the best feeling ever. I thought he never laughs or joke around but getting to know him made me see the other part of him which I never knew I would see.

We have been here for a week now which was not planned. we had to be here for just three days but it was so fun we decided to extend our visit and sadly Today is the last day we are in Chicago and tomorrow we have to go back to Boston and reality will set in.

I will have to move in with Ulric and I can't tell you that I am not scared, I am. Living with vampires won't be easy but I trust Ulric to protect me and I love that I am going to live with him. I'm so excited.

I sighed deeply as I got up from the bed going straight to the bathroom brushing my teeth, cleaning my face. I came out checking my phone to see what time it was and I gasped seeing that it was seven in the evening. " What the fuck" I cursed out. I have slept for for six hours straight. I was tired so I decided to take a small nap. I sighed deeply as I got out from the bedroom going downstairs,I walked towards the kitchen were I heard voices and a smile tugged on my lips seeing Ulric, Leroy and Alvaro in the kitchen cooking but they seemed to be arguing about something.

I walked towards the counter and seat down, I felt some what dizzy but brushed it off " oh baby you're awake" Ulric smiled at me coming towards me as he pecked my lips. " How was your nap" he asked lovingly.

" It was good though you should have woken me up" I say smiling.

" You seemed tired baby" Ulric gave me a kiss on my forehead lovingly " you still seem tired" he pointed out with worry evident on his handsome face.