chapter 10.

Ulric' POV.

I put julian in his bed slowly not to wake him up, I didn't think he will act like this. I thought showing him who am I was the best idea so that he can know what he was dealing with. I tried telling him lightly, but he took everything like it was a joke which pissed me off. I wanted to show him that this wasn't a joke but I did it the bad way I think.

I pulled the covers over his body so that he couldn't get cold as I sat on his bed passing my cold fingers through his soft hair slowly admiring his features. Julian was a handsome man, but he has something about him which I can't get enough of, he had captured my heart in the way I don't know. I have fucked many people and if I tell you many I mean so so many, I think half of Boston but no one had ever captured my heart like this, I'm smitten with him. I keep on saying that it's because he was pregnant with my child but it's not just that, I feel it deep in my dead soul that julian was different from all the girls or guys I have screwed over.

First example;

Julian calls me names which I don't let anyone call me.

Second; I think about him all the time.

Third; when he told me not to see him again I felt like my world was crumbling down and he was the one to build it up.

Fourth; I'm happy he was going to be the mother of my kid coz if it was another person I would have lost it but with him I acted differently.

Fifth; I feel amazing when he is around me and most importantly I feel different when I'm with him,

Another thing that scares me is that I no longer feel anything when I'm with Leilani, I find myself thinking about him which is weird coz sex with Leilani is good, really good but my mind wanderers off to julian wanting to hear him moan my name, wanting to be close to him, wanting to feel his warm body against me, wanting to pleasure him, wanting to look in his green captivating eyes of his which I love so much, wanting to feel his smooth warm body pressed against my cold one. I can't get enough of him for some reason which I don't get at all.

I shook my head dismissing the thoughts as I moved away from him so that he can rest. I tried to feel my child but the little devil blocked me from hearing it. It has gotten a bond with Julian and when a vampire baby gets a bond with someone, it claims it, I can feel that the little devil had claimed it's mother already and it's willing to protect him. No matter what.

I feel it's anger from the little devil for scaring it's mother, it could have punished me but I am stronger than it was, that's why it's have closed itself away from me. Stupid little devil. I cursed it in my head.

I pulled out my phone calling my brother who had been blowing my phone for the last three or four hours " what's up man" I said through the phone when he picked up.

" Thank the gods I got hold of you ulric, Margaret called saying that you got a heart attack" Severin said worriedly.

" Severin my heart is not normal but I can live because I am a vampire" I replied with a shake of my head, how can he think that I got a heart attack.

" I know brother but the way Margaret said it, it's like your were dying" he chuckled saying " what happened" he asked

" It was a joke julian made up, it's nothing serious" I replied as I looked at my beautiful angel who was sleeping peacefully.

"You let someone joke with you brother" Severin asked and I know he has a big grin on his lips mocking me., He had been telling me all this time that i am falling for julian and I denied it, of course it wasn't true. Me Ulric to fall in love hahaha never.