chapter 15.

Ulric'  POV.

I observed julian's sleeping face again, I have been looking at him for over an hour now and I can't believe I don't get tired of looking at him. He is so gorgeous, I can't look away from him, how can I when he looks like that. I don't know what he was doing to me but julian has taken my heart without trying. I want to be next to him over and over again and if I don't see or touch him it's like I am dying slowly. I swallowed a lump in my throat staring at him thinking what he has that has drawn me in to him, what is so special about him that make me feel this way.

I have lived longer on this earth but I have never felt like this before, just one look at him and I am on my knees, just one look in his beautiful green eyes and I can't breath and sometimes I feel my heart at higher speed when I am around him. I pressed a kiss on his forehead caressing his soft yet hard cheek softly loving the way my hand feels on his skin. I jolted up in a hurry when the ringing of a phone Started to make noise, I rushed towards my pants pulling out my phone pressing yes instantly inorder to not wake julian.

I have fucked him so hard, he needs his beauty sleep.

"Hello ulric" Severin greeted heaving a big heavy sigh "thank the living gods you picked up, something happened" he said panicked.

" What happened" I pulled on my boxers getting out of julian's bedroom.

"Oakley had killed a human" I groaned instantly hearing what Severin had said as I closed my eyes tightly.

" Please tell me no one found out" I pleaded feeling my body shake.

"That's the problem ulric, Soren found out and told every coven around and as I talk now everyone is in the meeting room waiting for you to come. This is going to be hard brother" I heaved a heavy sigh. I don't know how I am going to handle this matter.

" I will be there in ten" I said than hung up running towards julian's bedroom pulling on my clothes in a hurry. Julian was still deep in sleep so I decided to not bother him. I will solve this matter than come back to him and I know things are about to go down at the coven plus I was planning to spend the whole weekend with him, now this had to happen. I pressed a gentle but sweet kiss on his forehead admiring his face again for a minute. He was so beautiful. I got out of my trance rushing out of his apartment hoping in to my car quickly as I drove off.

I reached the coven in time finding the commotion, Severin was the first to spot me as he ran towards me using his super speed, Severin looked at me with worry in his eyes and I know what he was worried about. This was going to be the difficult case to solve yet I had to do the right thing as a leader.

Oakley is my cousin whom I love to bits but he has a temper,he can't control his anger and this was the third time he had killed a human. The other two times  no one found out about it,me and Severin covered it up but he never learn his lesson maybe today he will learn something. We have rules that we follow  as vampires and the first rule was to never hurt a human or kill them or suck their blood without permission and if found doing so you face it rough.

I walked towards my seat silencing all the beasts who were mumbling incoherent words. My eyes met Lord khair and anger surfaced me, what was he doing here, I get he was the leader of the loner vampires but he was not invited to these kind of meeting. My eyes burned in anger  Feeling my fangs getting out when he smirked at me, Severin touched my hand squeezing it in comfort trying to calm me down.

" Morning everyone, what did Oakley do"  my voice boomed through the room as I glanced at my cousin whose hands were cuffed behind his back, two guards standing behind him. As usual he had that look which I hate so much, this was a serious matter but he looks bored and not worried at all.