chapter 26.

Ulric' POV

I have never been scared like this in my life but only Julian manages to scare me like this. We were watching a movie which he claimed that he wanted to watch for a long time , I obligated even though I am not in to those kind of things but because Julian liked them I had to do what he wanted. What surprised me was when we reached he wasn't even watching the movie, all his eyes were on me. I loved his attention so much and I had to pretend that I was watching the movie but in normal sense I wasn't in to the movie, I am not the type to watch such things.

Out of the blue he started to hyperventilate, I turned towards him and his eyes were closed. He was breathing so hard and it seemed like he was fighting to get air in his lungs. I hurriedly carried him out of the theatre putting him down in the open for him to get much needed air in his lungs. It took like five to ten minutes until he woke up but I was scared out of my bones. Julian is the only one that brings out that side of me. I loved my mother so much but I didn't shade a tear when she dead, I was sad of course and I avenged her but when I saw Julian in that situation,I can't believe my eyes Sting, for the first time in my life I almost cried.

He looked to be in pain, I didn't even acknowledge that we had an audience that's how I was in to making Julian to breath. I was scared inside but on the out side I acted brave and when he opened his eyes I heaved a heavy sigh in relief when I gazed in those beautiful eyes of his. I knew instantly that I can't lose Julian for anything.

I will do anything to protect him no matter what. He looked like a child who needed to be protected, which I will gladly do. Currently we are at the hospital, doctor Tyrion is checking him out and I feel like something was wrong with him even though he was acting brave but something was wrong. I know Julian is a strong man, he can take care of him but I  have this urge in my heart to protect him.

I can't believe he was thinking about Leilani, he has a good heart and he feels bad for my mistakes which I totally get coz he said something like that happened to him before. I wanted to pry more to ask him what the hell happened but when I looked in his eyes I saw how the topic was a sensitive one so I decided to let it go.

" Everything is ok" doctor Tyrion announced looking at me nervously and I knew something was up. He looked to be scared of something, he looked at Julian then back to me.

" You see Ulric I told you I was fine" Julian smiled sitting on the bed " let me put on and get out of here" I nodded whilst looking at the doctor who was nervous.

" Ah, lord Bartholomew can I talk to you in private" Tyrion said nervously and I knew this wasn't going to be good news. I nodded slowly shaking slightly in fear.

" Is there something wrong with me" Julian asked scared.

" No Mr Banks, everything is totally fine. I want to talk to lord Bartholomew about the coven" Tyrion smiled at him as we moved out after giving him a small kiss on his red plump lips. " I didn't want to tell you this in front of him but something is wrong" doctor Tyrion announced when we got comfortable in his office. I knew it.

" What is it" I asked grimly gritting my teeth.

"We all know Mr Banks is a human and the baby his carrying is a vampire and on top of that he is a true blood" he sighed putting his hands on the table looking at me nervously " the baby is much stronger than him my lord, that's why he feels weak and some pains in his body,the baby is consuming all his power slowly sir and its-" he stopped saying bitting on his lips looking at me scared.

" What Tyrion say it" I growled at him freaking out inside but on the outside I was emotionless, not wanting to show this vampire how this was hurting me and I didn't want to show him how much Julian affects me but at this moment Julian had become my weakness.