chapter 36.

Julian's POV.

" I have boxed everything" Ulric said entering my bedroom which was now pretty empty all my things in boxes " The only thing remaining is the baby's room" he added sitting next to me on the bed.

"I will box them later" I replied him with a small smile taking deep breaths. He nodded carassing my cheek softly with a small smile on his lips. I can see how sad his eyes were. Two days had passed since we came back from Chicago and I have been more weak than before. My body aches everywhere and I can't get out of bed and I am always sleepy.

My skin is pale, my mouth is always dry and  I am losing weight by each passing day. I'm like some one who have cancer, I cough out blood, it's like I'm dying inside. If it's not for Ulric to be here I don't know how I would have managed.  My legs are swollen and they hurt too much. I know Ulric feels bad, he thinks this is his fault and now days he feels sad whenever he looks at me like  he looking at me right now.

" Will you manage" he asked pulling my legs to his lap as he started massaging them softly. He is so caring and loving, I never thought I would get someone like him to be with me. At least I am going to die happy, at least I know that someone loved me for me coz with Ulric I can feel his love for me.

" Yes, I will be seated after all" I replied moaning, his hands feels good on my legs. " Ulric in a week I will be giving birth-" I say looking at him, my mouth trembling in fear , yes it had been confirmed by doctor Tyrion that I am due next week and I'm scared too death.

I never wanted this baby from the beginning but seeing my belly grow big each and everyday, feeling my baby kicking inside of me is the best feeling. I am happy that I managed to keep this pregnancy but not holding my baby in my arms hurts so much. I had so much to teach him, I wanted to watch him grow up and the more I think about it the more my heart breaks that I will not.

I know Ulric is still doing everything in his power but time is not on our side, only one week and it's not enough ! up until now they haven't gotten anything. Each passing day it downs on me that this is true, I think at first I didn't believe it but feeling like this so weak and helpless it downs on me that this is really happening.

" Will you take care of him for me" I continued my eyes tearing up. It hurts to not hold you baby. Ulric pulled me in to a hug sitting near me.

" We are going to take care of him TOGETHER" he put emphasis on together, he doesn't lose hope like I did, I already lost hope. now days I cough out blood which is really bad thing "I'm meeting Tyrion in about thirty minutes, he said that they found out something which is going to help you Julian, don't lose hope on me please"

My eyes widened, he didn't tell me " why didn't you tell me" I asked as he kissed my hand lovingly.

" Because I didn't want to give you hope and I wanted to first go find out what it is. He Said it needs me to be there in person" I nodded.

" I am really scared" I voiced out my fears, I didn't want him to know but it's Killing me. Knowing that you're on verge of death scares you to death. " I don't want to leave so soon, I want to hold my baby, I want to stay with you" I inhaled deeply.  " Before I wasn't scared of death but now I am so scared" I looked at him tears streaming my face.

" It's ok to be scared baby'' ulric kissed the corner of my mouth softly " but just know I will do absolutely everything in my power to save you, even if it means to make a deal with the devil Julian I will do it so that You can hold our son in your arms" he promised giving me a tight hug. " Everything is going to be fine my love" he whispered in my neck softly.

" Promise me something Ulric" I asked pulling out of the hug. He nodded licking his lips " don't let Leroy come when I am about to give birth" Leroy wanted to come back with us after finding out what could happen. I convinced him that everything was alright but he wanted to come and take care of me. I refused but he made me promise that I will call him when I am about to give birth but I don't want him to witness that