chapter 14.

Julian's POV.

He kissed down my neck after taking my breath away leaving me to get some oxygen in my lungs after assaulting my mouth like a starved beast he was. Ulric was still holding on to my hands not letting them go but I wanted to touch him, I wanted to feel more of his cold body with my hands. He made sure not to put all of his weight on me inorder not to crash my baby but the stupid me wanted to feel him.

He started bitting and sucking on my neck making a shiver run through my body in pleasure letting out moans which i myself couldn't recognize. He was making me lose my mind by only his mouth, my dick was leaking, making my covers wet and I wanted him to touch me. I wanted to feel the whole of him.

" I want to touch you" I inhaled deeply my eyes still closed.

" Promise you won't fight me julian" ulric husked his voice gruffly sending a shiver down my spine. Why does he have to be this hot and sexy. I nodded still my eyes closed coz I don't want him to see through me. He will know how much I need him right now, it was better to hide. He let my hands go slowly and as soon as he let them I couldn't help myself but to find his biceps feeling the hardness of his cold smooth body. Ulric chuckled at my eagerness  but at this point I was thinking with my dick not with my mind.

" Shut up and make you hands useful" I mummered pushing my hard leaking dick up so that I can feel his body next to me.

" Impatient are we" ulric mumbled as he pulled the covers away from my  body, I opened my eyes when I didn't feel his body on top of me and my mouth went dry instantly when I watched ulric standing before me pulling off his tight boxers letting his hard dick fall out slapping on his hard Stomach, his abs flexing as I licked my lips unconsciously my whole body exicted by only looking at his dick. I can't wait to have it inside of me. Oh God it was beautiful, I felt myself drooling at the sight of this vampire in front of me. Right now my eyes are dark at the things I want to do to that body.

He came back to me Putting his legs at each side of my legs placing a sweet kiss on my big round belly, my eyes flustered close passing my hand through his soft hair. He started stroking my body up and down while placing kisses all over my body. I moaned loudly when his cock grind against mine thrusting on his thigh, my breathing coming out harsher, the friction was maddening. This feels wonderful.

I pushed myself up in a sitting position, ulric sitting on my lap as I started to swirl my tongue over his sensetive hard nipples tugging and pulling on the other one and I really wanted to eat him, he looked hot and gorgeous on top of me I couldn't control myself. " Oh julian" and there it was, him calling my name driving me out of my mind more than he already has.  I passed my hand down feeling his torso wanting to feel his hard weapon in my hands as I started stroking him hard my mouth never leaving his nipples which were so delicious.

" Oh yes baby" he moaned through his teeth aching his back  tugging on my hair roughly. He pulled me in to a kiss kissing me fiercely bitting on my already bruised lips and I tasted blood which by the is always a sweet taste. I wanted to taste blood more in that I nibbled on his bottom lip hard drawing blood which I took with a heavy deep throaty moan gripping his dick hard in my hands feeling it grow bigger by a passing second. I wanted to touch him but I didn't know where. My hands wandered all over his body pulling him impossibly closer while stroking his dick.

He was dementing my thoughts.

Ulric let my mouth go pushing me down on the bed as I licked my lips savouring the taste of his blood on my tongue wanting to taste it more. Ulric parted my legs wide  passing his thumb over my twitching hole.  my while body trembling in pleasure, this man was going to be the death of me " lube" he asked and I couldn't speak, I couldn't utter anything at this moment, I just pointed at the drawer and I heard ulric move away from me feeling empty without him with me, I wanted him like crazy.

" Ulric hurry up" I breathed out impatiently stroking my dick passing my thumb over the tip wanting to get off so badly though I want to come when ulric is deep inside of me, I want to feel his dick inside of me hitting every bundle of my insides. I yelped when hot cold mouth licked at the tip of my cock " oh dear ulric please" I jerked my hips up as he deep throated me  fully taking my long thick dick in his mouth like it was nothing.

I heard a finger being pushed inside of me moaning hard " ulric just fuck me please" I begged, I felt like if I don't have him inside of me right now I might die, I really wanted him.

" I don't want to hurt you" he rasped pushing in the second finger fucking me with his long fingers hitting my pleasure button instantly making me moan loudly my muscles tightening feeling myself come,I opened my mouth to warn him but nothing came out as I came all over my stomach untouched with the shout of his name. " Oh shit that is the sexiest thing I have ever seen" ulric said still hitting my prostate mercilessly not giving me time to catch my breath and with in seconds my dick was hard as a rock.

I opened my eyes to see ulric busy licking my cum on my stomach and if that wasn't hot and erotic enough to drive anyone out of there damn mind than I don't know what coz at that very moment I felt myself come again. It was such a sight which I wanted to be plugged in my mind forever. " Ughhuhh" I didn't know what I was saying, I couldn't voice out words.  Ulric licked his mouth looking at me and his eyes were full of desire and longing, he looked like he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I inhaled deeply as he started pushing inside of me stratching my walls gripping the sheets hard to ease the pain yet I loved it. He was fully inside of me as he let out a deep throaty groan which made my whole body feel with butterflies. " Shit julian you feel so good" he started moving inside of me hitting my prostate with every thrust and I couldn't help the way I felt at this moment,I widen my legs like  a whore giving him every thing, sue me but I was desperate to feel more of him. I was in my own world ulric taking my every breath away.

" Ulric yes oh fuck" I shouted my voice gruff with the shouting I have been doing, only ulric can make me shout like this. So shamelessly. The man can fuck, " blood please I want to taste blood" I cried out looking at ulric who was already looking at me. He opened his mouth letting out his fangs putting his hand in his mouth bitting himself. I must be running right now but just seeing that made my dick harder, it was a turn on which made my body shudder in anticipation in that I moaned in esctasy.

Every normal human being might be running right now but the stupid me found it sexy as hell. Don't blame me, he looked so damn sexy and gorgeous bitting himself.

Ulric put his bitten hand on my mouth as I sucked edgerly on his delicious blood. Him hitting my prostate mercilessly, while Iam sucking his blood and he was busy pulling on my nipple with his free hand all that was driving me crazy. " Oh baby like that" he moaned when I squeezed his dick which was growing big inside of me. What a magnificent dick he has " are you there yet I am going to blow baby" and there it was, him calling me baby which made my heart swirl loving the name.

" Yes" I managed to say letting his bloody hand go as he started to pump my dick hard and fast whilst thrusting in me hard and fast.  I thrusted in his hand uncontrollably  " ulric ahhhh harder" I shouted pushing on his butt digging my nails in his butt cheeks hard. And harder he fucked me untill my eyes rolled in my sockets mumbling incoherent words I myself couldn't fathom as I came. I felt ulric's seed inside my hole too coming calling my name. Even if I wanted to I couldn't keep my eyes open.

" Julian open your beautiful eyes baby" I heard ulric say but I was far too gone. I tried to open them but it was blurry I couldn't see " go to sleep, I will be here when you wake up" ulric said panting and I found myself nod and the thought of waking up with him here overwhelmed me and for the first time since I came to Boston I slept happy forgetting about work but one thing was on my mind ....

Ulric.

Oh ok  guys, what do you think of this chapter.

Thoughts my dears

Vote and share if of course you liked it.

Stay safe always.

Next chapters will be on Tuesday. Thanks guys love you all.