chapter 5.

Ulric' POV.

I stare coldly at the man who had just betrayed me thinking of the worst punishment I could give him. If I pull out his heart won't that be easy death, oh I cut off his fingers one by one but he is a vampire he will heal. I am a very simple man if you get to know me but if someone tries to disobey me like this culprit in front of me then I become a different person you don't wanna meet in your life. Never ever be on my bad side, people around me know me too well that's why they never question my abilities yet this stupid middle aged man whom I trusted with my secret betrayed me.

" Ulric please" he begs tears in his eyes. He had been my best friend, my second in command that's why I feel betrayed more than ever coz he knows better. I am contemplating what punishment I should give him but all the ideas I have in my head seem to be simple.

" Why" I ask in a monotonous voice so serious as I leered at him clutching my jaw tightly in anger.

" I needed money" he replies stupidly. I stood up abruptly slamming the table which was in front of me in anger. Money, there is so much more to this than money. I am rich, filthy rich, I give him what he deserves every month plus I think money isn't the problem here something else is and I'm yet to find out.

"I checked your bank account Noble, don't dare lie to me and give me your bullshit excuse" i clicked my teeth together in anger looking at him deadly. He better explains himself cause he is about to face it rough,he was about to know the real me yet he knows me, he knows not to provoke me.

"I am sorry please don't hurt me" he pleads again, pathetic loser, there is something he doesn't want to tell me.

" You know me too well Noble" I sighed Deeply, he knows what I do to traitors, he knows what to come but I need to know his motives first " look at me" I ordered as he lifted his head up looking at me with fear in his eyes. I wanted to read his eyes, I am very good at reading people's emotions. No one  knows about that even Noble who had been by my side all these years but there are things I have never told him which I keep to myself.

" Let him go" I order my men who were holding him. I am not letting him go, did you think that no, he is hiding something from me and I need to find out " how many people did you tell" I ask sitting back in my seat.

" One" he answers pulling on his fingers. I pick up my phone calling someone instantly.

" Come in to my office" I say than hung up and started passing through the paper work on my desk as my thoughts wanders to non other then Julian Banks the person who is carrying my heir which was a surprise to me when I found out. How can a man get pregnant that was totally beyond to me, I have lived many years on this world more than thousand yet I have never seen a man get pregnant. I have slept with many men and no one had ever gotten pregnant so imagine to my surprise when I went to the mall to see how business was doing and a smell of my blood hit my nostrils and when I walked to the source,it took my directly to julian who was busy working.

I never knew that he was working in my Mall, or because I didn't give a fuck about humans and people around me, that's why I never seen him before. When I saw him at the party which I had prepared for my brother's promotion, he caught my eyes, and I couldn't look away from him, his green eyes were so beautiful to look into them, something inside of me stirred up wanting him like I have never wanted any one before and what ulric wants gets.

I had to get julian in bed no matter what, at that moment I didn't think all my thoughts where on the beautiful handsome human in front of me in that I had to leave my brother's party to go have a way with him and wow he didn't disappoint at all. He was better then I thought, he was so sweet, sexy and hot. His hot body pressed against my cold one was a perfect combination.

" You called me brother" Severin asks walking inside my study. I nodded not looking at him.

" Noble your forgiven and don't do it again" I warned as he smiled at me thanking me " your dismissed" I told them. " I want you to follow Noble" I said when I was sure Noble was gone.

" Why?" Severin asked in confusion, I stood up walking to my small fridge pulling out a jug of blood as I poured some in the glasses handing another to Severin who accepted with a nod of his head.

" He told Soren about the baby" I replied, Severin who stood up in a hurry knocking the chair down" calm down brother" I chuckled.

" Don't calm me ulric this is serious" he sighed putting his hand on the table leering at me " Soren will tell Lord khair and the human will be dead a long with the baby" he worriedly said.

" I masked the humans scent so no one will ever smell him" I replied sipping on my blood which was amazing in that I licked my lips to savour the taste.

" But Soren found out" Severin pointed out.

" I sensed the baby he will be able to protect his mother" I replied nonchalantly shrugging my shoulders. When I went to see julian I could Sense that the child has already created the bond with his mother and it can protect him  from harm, the baby had some powers like me, I laughed when he made that doctors mother get in to an accident so that julian can't abort them. The baby was smart before he was born, I tried so had to find out its gender or sex but it hid it like a professional.

" So you know the sex" Severin asked with a grin on his face. In all the people I so much trust my brother, he had been on my side and ms by his side, we protect each other. He the person I trust doing something for me and I know he will make it done.

" That kid hid it from me" I chuckled remembering how I tried but the little bastard devil of a child balled itself in his mother's womb protectively.

" It's exactly like you, remember mother said that she found out your sex when she was six months cause every time you hid away from her" Severin laughed obviously remembering our mother who was killed by loner vampires which by the way I killed each and everyone of them. Severin took many features of our mother than me I guess that's why he loved her so much, he took her icy blue eyes and her raven hair, where as I took over our father features, amber eyes and brown rocks.

our grandparents were true blood and my grandfather from the side of my mother had some magic, my mother was born with Magic therefore that's how we got magic. Our father was a leader of this coven  and when our mother dead he couldn't take it anymore, he loved her so much. He decided to pass the leadership to me coz he couldn't take it anymore. He really loved that woman but who couldn't, she was the best woman of all times and I miss her everyday.

" Ulric why did you let Noble go if he betrayed you" Severin asked worriedly.

" Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer" i replied him my face cold, jaw clutching hard.

" Leave him to me" he said smiling and if you want a spy Severin is your go to go guy. " Ulric I suggest you put some people to protect the human" he gluped his glass of blood in one go licking his lips.

"Sterling is on it" i replied,I know the baby can protect it's mother but I had to put so bodyguards on julian incase of anything, that baby is the heir therefore I have to be careful and who better to keep the baby safe than sterling. He doesn't know about the baby though and he doesn't know why I told him to keep an eye on him. The only ones who knows are me, Noble and Severin. Noble found out by chance, he also smelt my baby the day I found out that julian was pregnant cause I was with him that day.

"Leilani called" Severin started as my heart pounded in my chest at the hear of that name " she wants to have dinner with you" with that he left my office as I cursed under my breath,

" Oh shit".

A little inside of ulric' life, what do you think guys.

What do you think will happen next,

Stay safe and love you all.

Vote, comment and share.