chapter 7.

Julian's POV

I hate him, I can't believe he was married and he slept with me. That day I felt anger in all my veins, it's like I wanted to kill him with my bare hands and he had a nerve to talk to me. I don't know how I feel about all this but I hate him so fuckin much, I hate cheaters, what's so hard to be committed to only one person huh and what hurt the most is that I was the one he cheated with. How can I be this stupid, I should have known, he was a man whore, every one around Boston knows him yet the stupid me went a head and slept with him.

I don't blame him though cause that's the way he was,I only blame myself for not keeping my dick in my pants and for giving in to him when I had vowed to keep it in my pants and the moment his cold hands and mouth touched my skin I acted like one of his sluts and parted my legs for him. And here am I pregnant with his child which by the way isn't easy at all. I couldn't go through the abortion cause doctor Wells' mother was still in the hospital which kept him busy therefore I came to a conclusion I am keeping this child. I decided to take care of my baby, how hard can it be, I know I will manage and love this child so much, I will provide it with everything it needs, I'm actually happy to be having my own baby, I thought about it, I'm a lone, I live a lone and getting an addition isn't that bad right.

I am now 16 weeks pregnant and my stomach had started showing, I wear big shirts which shows a beer belly which I do appreciate and trust me when I say no one will know about this pregnancy coz even this child won't know who gave birth to them.

" Wow julian, what happened to your hands" Ruby gasped seeing bandages on my hands. Now that's another thing I have to tell you, remember when I told you that I was craving blood yeah, it became impossible and I couldn't control the craving thus leading me to cut my wrists so that I can take a sip of my blood which by the way tastes sweet like honey, I don't know what kind of craving this was but I want blood like all the time and after drinking some I feel powerful like I can take over the world.

" A broken glass cut me Ruby" i replied lying through my teeth smiling at her softly.

" You should take a day off" Ruby said concerned taking a look at my wrists, it's not like I'm committing suicide no, I love my life but the craving it's hard to control.

" It's ok Ruby I am ok" I replied taking my hands away from hers getting back to making the cake a customer wants in two hours.

" Are you sure" she asked worried as I nodded in assurance " wow that looks great julian and it's pink" she pointed at the cake I'm making.

" Remember today is Mrs Brixton's  daughter's birthday Ruby" I chuckled when I saw the surprised look on her eyes

" Oh dear Lord julian your a life saver" she gave me a back hug " I totally forget about it" she added.

" I knew it" I chuckled lowly.

"Your early" she tied her apron around her waist as she started preparing the bakery.

"Yeah I went to bed early and we have many orders today" I replied frosting the cake drawing some cartoons on top of it so that it can make the little girl happy.

"I am glad you quit that job at the club" she inhaled deeply standing near me as she looked at me up and down in curiousity, I looked at her in confusion " you've gained some weight julian" I gasped as I looked at myself " and you look a little bit pale my boy yet handsome as ever" she complimented with a shake of her head.

" Really" she nodded as I sighed deeply putting away the cake so that I can start on another one.

" I think now days you sleep good" I almost scoffed at her ' I slit my wrists Ruby and when I take some blood I feel great and sleep like a baby' I wanted to reply her with that but bit my tongue not too and instead I answered her with a simple yeah. " Julian you help me in front I need to go shopping" she tilted her head to the side glancing at where we keep our groceries and I can't believe myself when I looked at her neck, I licked my mouth wanting to bit her so that  I can taste her blood to see whether it's tastes as good as mine.