chapter 27.

Julian's POV

" Thank you so much for understanding Margret" I smiled at the middle aged woman who was my boss at the mall. She gave me a small smile which was bitter, I knew she wasn't happy by this. The mall needs more employees and I asked for a two months vacation, I knew she wasn't pleased by this but she doesn't have anything to do. Since I started working here I have never got a vacation like other employees, even on Christmas I worked when everyone was home celebrating with their loved ones therefore I think this is me claiming what's mine.

" Mr Banks, next time you want a vacation inform me earlier" Margret mutters softly making me nod swiftly. " Your job is secure go enjoy your vacation" she smiled bitterly at me. I thanked her as I moved towards my locker to get my staff, I packed everything I wanted stuffing them in my bag. I moved out saying bye to some of my fellow employees who were sad that I was leaving, it's not that I am going for good, it's just a maternity leave but no one has to know right.

I walked out of the mall getting in to my car driving off back to my apartment. Now days I feel weak in my body so I decided to take a leave early and Ulric wasn't making it simple for me. He wanted to just take the vacation without informing Margret first which I thought it was something bad  to do. Just because I am fuckin the owner doesn't mean I can do whatever I want. That's not how it works and he wasn't the one who hired me it was Margaret not him.

I already said bye to Ruby, now I have to use these remaining months taking care of myself and the baby which will be coming out soon. I parked my car in the parking lot as I climbed out making sure that I had locked it strutting towards the elevator. It opened as I entered but before it closed someone yelled at me to hold it, I touched it stopping it to close as a man who was breathing hard entered.

" Thanks man" he breathed hard bending sightly putting his hands on his thighs in tired ness. Sweat was falling from his temples from running. His Irish eyes sparking in delight as he gave me a Wicked smile and instantly my heart started to beat fast and I didn't know why. My baby started moving around like he was in distress. I touched my stomach to calm him down.

" It's ok" I brushed off the feeling as i pitched in the floor number, I looked at the guy besides me and he was busy looking at me intently up and down as if looking for something " which floor" I asked because he wasn't pressing anything which was weird.

" The same as you" he replied with a creepy smile on his lips which made me shiver in fear. I have never seen him before, maybe he was new, I didn't think too much of it as I looked forward in nervousness, the guy was looking at me not averting his eyes at all which freaked me out.

" Soren, my name is Soren" he put his hand in front for a hand shake which I took Telling him my name too, I was just being polite but this guy gave me a bad feeling and I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible, the guy was weird. " Your beautiful Julian, wanna catch a drink" he smiled saying and cursed the lift which was moving slow coz all I wanted was to get out of here.

" Sorry I can't" I replied politely.

" You have a boyfriend" he pouted,

" No but..."

" That means I can have a chance right" he smiled saying not letting me to finish.

" No, I am in a relationship" I replied coolly, even though Ulric hadn't asked me to be his boyfriend but I was with him right.

" I......" Before he said anything the lift opened which I thanked God for as I walked at full speed towards my door and Soren followed me like he too was going to my apartment. What was wrong with him. I opened the door in hurry entering I looked back at Soren who gave me one of his creep smile before closing the door in his face. I leaned against the door my heart beating fast thinking what the hell was that all about. Who was that guy.