chapter 3.

Julian's POV.

Ulric Iker Bartholomew.

Now that's the person I never wanted to see, the question is, what the hell was he doing here, in my house, in my bedroom. This is what I talked about, people don't know privacy. I sighed looking at him up and down trying to figure out what the hell was happening. How did he even get in to my house, if I remember correctly I did close the door when I entered. He was looking at me intently in the eyes, his amber eyes bore in my green ones and as always he wore a black fitted suit, his straight black hair combed behind like always pitching his nose like he wants to say something. I scanned him intently my heart humming in my chest thinking what he was doing here cause I remember correctly him telling me that he never wants to see me again.

" What the hell are you doing in my house" I broke the silence which was killing me shifting from one leg to another " and how the hell did you get in to my house" I asked with a scowl on my face. I normally don't like it when people come in my bedroom, this is my personal space for crying out loud.

" Why didn't you tell me" there came his deep voice which sent a cold Shiver over my spine in a good way, no not a good way sorry guys, in a bad way. I don't even know why I said in a good way. Silly me.

I cleared my throat looking at him confused, what the hell was he talking about " what are you talking about" I voiced out my thoughts.

" Don't pretend Julian, you know what I am talking about" he panted out putting his hands over his waist shaking his head in disbelief and as per now I was so damn confused.

" Can you elaborate more cause I d......."  He cut me off

" Don't bullshit me julian"  he hissed at me " I know about the baby, I know about my baby" my breath instantly hitched in my throat hearing what he had said as a cold Shiver run down my body and this time in a really bad way asking myself how the hell did he find out. Did doctor Wells tell him, did doctor Wells broke the promise he made to me and told him. If so I have to sue him, this was confidential between a patient and a doctor, he had no right to tell a stranger about my pregnancy even though he was the father and how the hell did doctor wells know that Ulric was the father. That doesn't matter, what matters now is how betrayed I feel.

Why did he do this to me, this was the last thing I needed right now. I looked away from Ulric not wanting too meet his annoyed eyes right now, fuck, what am I going to do now.

" Answer me julian" he demanded his voice stern clinking his teeth in anger.

" I-I don't know what your talking about" I stuttered out, there is no way I'm telling him about my personal life. He might be the father but he has no right to know about this baby whom  by the way I'm going to get rid of soon so there is no way in telling him the truth. Yes you heard right Ulric Iker Bartholomew is the father of my baby. I had only one night with him, only one fuckin night and that night changed my life,I will tell you about that later but now I have to deal with the pressing topic at hand.

Ulric squeezed his eyes inhaling and exhaling deeply, I think he was trying to calm himself down, obviously. His cold stare made me step away from him thinking he might do something to me. The man never laughs aways serious and his face always emotionless, I have known him for a year now and I have never seen him smile at all that's why everyone is scared of him.

" Let me ask you one more time julian" he sighed deeply, I think he has calmed himself down " are you pregnant or not" he asked putting his hands inside his pant pockets his amber reddish eyes looking at me with seriousness as if daring me to lie to him.

" I am not" I decided to stick to my answer, there is no way I'm gonna tell him my secret unless he has evidence " your forgetting something Sir ulric I am a man with a dick, this is humiliating" I lied in his face confidence in my eyes shifting from one place to another bitting my lips in nervousness.