chapter 22.

Julian's POV.

" I am giving you five minutes" I drawled telling ulric who had showed up at my apartment unannounced. Whom I am kidding, I haven't answered his calls or talk to him when he tried approaching me but I am happy that he was here, that means something right. He nodded looking at me up and down while licking his lips unconsciously, his eyes scanning me as if looking for something " what do you want ulric" I asked annoyed, why was he looking at me like that, like he wants to eat me or something. I like the look but at the same time I hate it because he shows he likes me yet he is playing with my feelings.

" Oh yes-" he trialled off looking down at my red carpet taking deep breaths. He took sharp intakes looking up at me again with soft eyes, he was nervous I can see him " I am sorry for what I said and did that day when your bo-yfriend  was here" he cleared his throat saying. I hummed sitting down coz my legs were getting jelly with all the standing I was doing.

" You acted like a child Ulric" I said glaring at him when I made myself comfortable" you know that Alvaro would have freaked out when he didn't know that I was pregnant. The way you said it was not the way you tell someone's secret ulric" I hissed at him remembering how he talked to Alvaro. I didn't like it at all

" I am really sorry julian, but I can't live like this anymore, I need you in my life" he said with seriousness in his voice. " I need both of you in my life"  he added in a whisper as he seat down next to me. My eyes were wide in surprise, no one had ever said that they need me in there lives. Not even Dario needed me but hearing ulric say them it kinda of gave me a warm feeling in my heart then I remembered that one single detail.

" What about your fiance" I asked looking at him in the eye. " You can't say those words to me Ulric, you're supposed to say them to your fiance not me. Stop confusing me" I yelled at him. What games was he playing.

" Let's not talk about that julian" he said softly like I haven't yelled at him. He is really taking my feelings for granted " I want to talk about us, the way I feel about you and how sorry I am for acting like a foolish in front of your bo-yfriend" said ulric cutting the boyfriend in the middle, what wrong with him.

" How do you feel about me" I asked lowly.

" Don't you see that I am crazy about you julian,I think about you all the time. What I know I can't live without you" he sighed putting his cold hand in mine and the Sparks I have missed so much cascaded all over my skin Shivering at the contact of his hand on my skin wanting him to touch me all over my body.

" You-" I cleared my throat his hand making me dizzy sightly " your getting married ulric we can't just pass by that matter " I said swallowing.

" And you have a boyfriend" he snapped rolling his eyes moving his hand away from mine instantly.

" That's were your wrong" I snapped at him too as we locked eyes.

" I have a fiance and you have a boyfriend, I think we are both cheating julian just get over it" he hissed at me rage in his eyes.

" That's were your wrong" I hissed back again" I don't have a boyfriend ulric how dumb can you be and I am not the one cheating it's you" I seathed at him breathing hard.

" What about that guy" he asked annoyed.

" That's my brother in law bastard" a smile tugged on his face hearing what I have said. This time ulric showed off his perfectly well shaped teeth, oh God he had a beautiful smile,I wish he can smile at me forever. I wanted to see that smile again. Wait why was he smiling,did he like that little information " why are you smiling" I voiced out my thoughts asking.

" I am just happy" he replied with a smile on his lips his eyes twinkling in delight. He closed the gap between us sitting too close to me in that I felt his cold body next to me as he looked at me in the eye. " I missed you" he husked in my ear slowly making me shiver " the both of you" he put his hand on my stomach caressing it slowly " it's a boy" he whispered