chapter 20

Ulric'  POV.

I am so stupid, I was crowded by jealous and I couldn't control my rage. I shouldn't have said those words to julian, I acted like a kid which was so embarrassing as fuck. Why does julian make me act like this, with him I don't think,I just act. Now I have spent three whole weeks without seeing him, of course I have tried calling, texting, and visiting his work place but he is as stubborn as ever, he didn't let me talk to him plus I don't blame him for acting like that, I really said staff I shouldn't have.

Though I don't blame him for being mad at me, first I am engaged and getting married in not less then two months now. He was hurting too, I was confusing him, I say I want him but I am not breaking up my engagement. I feel him that's why I give him time, I am really confused, I don't know what to do. I want Julian like I have never wanted anything in this life. In just months, he had become my life without me knowing but he is. Now that I have spent all these weeks without him, I feel like someone was pulling out my heart slowly.

I don't sleep, eat all I do is think about him yet I don't want to hurt Leilani.

I miss him so much.

I miss his body, his voice, passing my hand in his soft hair, his pleasurable sounds when I'm inside of him and those intense green eyes of his which make me lose my mind every time I look in to them. I really want to touch him, I want to fall asleep next to him feeling his body heat against my cold one. Julian had taken my heart without trying, without him knowing. I think I have fallen for him. for the first time I have fallen for someone and not just someone, a beautiful handsome human who happen to be pregnant with my child.

I need to see him, if I don't, I don't know what I will do. " Ulric are you listening to me" I groaned when I heard Severin ask. I didn't hear anything " ahhh ulric just don't think about him for a minute, this is important" he passed his hand in his hair frustrated.

" He is important to me" I snapped at him, he doesn't know how I feel about him. The urge I have to see julian is to stronger than me. Even my beast wants him like crazy.

" I know but this is about the coven" he breathed out saying as I nodded picking up the paper passing through it slowly " everything will be alright" Severin said after some time.

" He refuses to talk to me" I whispered lowly, my heart was yawning out for Julian.

" He will come around, he will need you at some point coz guess what brother. He carries your blood" Severin smirked. I processed what he was trying to mean for a few seconds until I got what he was trying to say.

" Until when, when my body is craving him this bad" I exhaled deeply.

" You have to have patience big brother" I nodded slowly. Yes he will need me, the baby was vampire it will need it's father with him.

" Did you take his blood" I asked him.

" Yes" i make sure to feel his fridge with blood but since he locked his windows and put an alarm on his door I can't enter his house as I please. That's why I am scared that julian was serious,he surly didn't want to see me bit somehow serevin manages to take it to him." Noble is crying out blood, I think it's enough. What do you want us to do with him" Severin asked.

" Let him starve to death, he will know to never cross me again" I balled my hands in anger, how dare he betray me when I gave him another chance huh, he will never see the light again in his life.

" Whatever you see Master" Severin stood up giving me a curtsey in a dramatic way " remember to go suit fitting brother,we don't want you to miss your own wedding" he teased.

" Did you have to bring it" I said annoyed

" Oh I almost forgot, Mrs Parsons wants a word with you Tomorrow evening, she needs to discuss something to you" I rolled my eyes at what I was hearing. She made it clear that she didn't want an alliance with me, so what the hell does she want.