chapter 13.

Julian's POV.

The bed was warm and cold at the same time but it felt amazing, warm mixed with cold always feels good and fantastic. I snuggled closer to the cold body so that I could feel more friction, it feels nice as I  clinged hard against it for dear life, I could feel my baby happy to be there too and that made me smile coz all I want is for my little one to feel comfortable. A smile tugged on my lips when the cold warm body pulled me towards them so that my belly is pressed against th-- oh wait somebody is in my bed, I opened my eyes to see who it was but my eyes are still burry with sleep and I didn't see the person clearly.

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I opened them fully to see a smirking ulric looking at me. My eyes went wide instantly,what the fuck is he doing in my bed, I instantly sat up in a hurry and I gasped when the blanket slide off my body ' holy shit I am naked, as in real naked like the day I was pushed out of my mother's vagina' ok that came out wrong ohhh I made a disgusted look at the thought shaking my head to dismiss it, why do I have to think weird things. I quickly pulled the covers over my body hiding myself from the intense look ulric was giving me.

This pervert had a nerve to lick his lips looking me up and down like I am some sort of a meal or something.

He was going to bit me and suck my blood out of my brains. I almost laughed at my thought coz apparently he won't because if he wanted to drink my blood he should have already done it already.

Right!

" What the fuck are you doing here, in my bed" I rasped my voice husky eyeing him closely.

" You don't recall" his voice was hoarse and sexy which made my body fill with a million butterflies and my dick had a decency to jump up at his not- so- sexy voice. " Julian, julian--" oh God the way he calls my name makes my stomach filled with butterflies, it sounds so good and amazing but this was wrong, julian get a grip of yourself seriously, you can't lust for an engaged guy and more so a vampire.

" Uli--" it instantly hit me as memories of yesterday came back to my brains. Oh fuck I let this bastard to give me a blow job which by the way was the best blow job I have ever had in my life. Even Dario didn't suck me off like ulric did and the way he swallowed all of my seed was so hot in that my body wanted to feel his so cold mixed with warm mouth on me again. Dario never swallowed my seed in our ten years of dating,he always said he didn't want the taste of it and the silly me believed him though I always swallowed his. When we broke up that's when he said that I disgusted him but ulric swallowed my seed without feeling disgusted of me. I think he isn't disgusted of me after all and hell he knows his to use his mouth but I won't be voicing that out never will I say it out loud.

" I think you have remembered looking at the realization on your face" he chuckled as I looked away my face heating up from embarrassment.

" Get out of my bed fucker" I snarled at him pulling the covers towards my whole body fighting the urge to snuggle up against him coz that would be pathetic of me plus I am my own person who can control my body.

'yet you didn't yesterday' my subconscious said to me as rolled my eyes.

" Aw come on julian minutes ago your were clinging to me now you want me out" he said with a smirk on his face. I wish I can see him smile at me coz truth be told I have never seen him smile before yet I want him to smile at me only.  " And I thought we could complete what we had started yesterday before you passed out in my hands" my eyes widened, what? I passed out in his hands, what a way to embarrass yourself julian. Yet the feeling of being in his hands made a shiver run through me.

" Stop ulric" I said seriously when he tried touching me beating his hand away from me. Deep inside wanting his cold hands on me,I wanted to feel him again but I have dignity, I can't let an engaged man use me. I am no anyone's mistress. 'but you had sex with him two weeks ago and you let him suck you off yesterday'  shut the hell up, I shouted in my head. Those are different, coz first I didn't know that he was engaged, second yesterday was a mistake, oh God I am really going crazy.

"I like it when you act hard to get when we both know at the end you will give up" he husked, my body reacting to his sexy voice as a shudder passed through me. I bit my lips hard taking sharp deep breath to control my raging body which was getting hotter and warmer. " See what I mean" he added as I looked away from him and I know my whole face is as red as a tomato.

" I-if yo- you d-don't g-get out of my b-bed then i- w-will leave" I stuttered, I fuckin' stuttered, what is wrong with me just a mere presence of this vampire and I am a goner, why am I so nervous about. It's not like I like him, no but his presence makes me feel things.

" Don't be like this julian" he said and I thought I saw hurt in his eyes but as soon as it came it disappeared like it never happened " I like being with you and touch you like this" he swirled his hand on my thigh which was covered with the blanket.

Why am I not pushing his hand away from me.

Why am I not getting out of this bed.

Those were the two questions wandering in my messed up head of mine.

" Ulric stop" I whispered clearing my voice looking away from his face pulling the sheet so that I can slung it around my waist wanting to get out of this bed before things escalate coz my head doesn't want to be here but my body reacts differently and my dick seems to like him too much. Even though I try controlling myself but with Ulric here it's impossible. It's like the guy had put a spell on me to feel this way. Its an controllable the attraction I have towards him. My body craves for him, my heart wants him. Everything about me wants Ulric but.......

" Julian--"oh shit the way he calls my name, the way it rolls off of his tongue does things to my whole body, things I have never felt with Dario, things which makes my whole body tingle.

" Please" I almost hit myself, my voice was high pitched. I had the bed dip and I thought ulric was leaving like that as I sighed deeply in disappointment  yet it was the right thing to do, I have to distance myself from him before I do something which I will regret later. In a second I found myself being pushed on the bed roughly as a huge body engulfed on top of me trapping my hands on top of my head when I tried to wiggle away from him " ulric what are you doing" I hissed at him breathing hard as I tried to remove my hands from his tight hold.

I was strong but since he was, you know a vampire, he was much stronger and faster than me.

" Get off me you asshole" I hissed at him again both of us breathing hard and the look he gave me made my body shiver as I looked at his hard pink nipples which were begging me to pass my tongue around them. His body was so hard it made me swallow a lump in my throat my hands Hitching to worship and touch his body, he looked like a God.

" Stop fighting it julian,I know you want me" he licked his lips, his tongue disappearing in his mouth and I wanted to suck on it so badly, his delicious its driving me crazy. He leaned in and for a minute I thought he was gonna kiss me as I closed my eyes eager to feel his lips on mine but it never came, my breathing coming out harshly waiting for his lips his breathing on my skin and I became impatient. I opened my eyes looking at him and he had that stupid smirk on his lips which I hated and loved at the same time.

I was about to say something my mouth opening and closing words not coming out when he leaned in again his hot breath hitting my face as I sucked in a sharp breath my eyes fluttering shut unconsciously " I know you want me like I want you" he whispered in my ear licking the shell of my ear and as usual my body shuddered in pleasure letting out a high pitched embarrassing sound and I knew I was trapped when his hot mouth met mine. I knew.....

I have fucked up again.