◕‿◕♥ EPILOGUE ♥◕‿◕

Before getting into it, They are rated 13+, I mean like every single scene is 13+! Extreme cringe alert lmao! Read at your own risk and It's very rushed, don't mind if the scenes are not explained clearly cuz I had so much to incorporate and it got too long! Sorry there are no photos and for any mistakes or typos cuz I didn't recheck! Istg I didn't even add bold and italics for pov's n stuff like I always do! And also- Please Bare with it!

welp it sucks too bad, All the scenes are my pure imagination and won't occur in real life! Stop dreaming.

-[p.s- I'm very innocent tbh- dont even know how I came up with these*cries*]

***

She looked at him with hopeful eyes, held his hand between her small ones,

Y/N: Tae, we've been dating for 4 years now! Dont you think we should take it higher?

Taehyung: u-umm what do you m-mean?

Y/N: let's get married Tae! (She proposed making Taehyung widen his eyes as he dropped her hand from his)

Taehyung: What the hell Jae? I mean 4 years was amazing but I dont think this means we are meant for each other, It was just an attraction. Let's move on Y/N.

(He said walking away from her as tears were streaming down her face continuously, she fell on her knees sobbing into her palms)

~~~~~

Y/N: AHHHHHHHH! (She woke up with frustration taking a flower vase that was on the nightstand and throwing it on the floor.)

Taehyung: Argh babe! why the hell are you shouting right before sunrise? (He said as he looked at the woman next to him who was glaring at him furiously)

Y/N: You ruthless bastard! How dare you reject my proposal and break up with me? (She said as she took a pillow next to her while continuously hitting him)

Taehyung: What even in the world- Jae we're married! When did I break up with you? (He asked being totally confused)

Y/N: In my dream you dumbass! I was crying so badly you didn't even have any mercy you just walked away.. (She shouted as she started throwing pillows at him even harder)

Taehyung: Wait you cried cuz of me? even if it's a dream it feels so happy and well-impossible.. cuz umm you're the one to make people cry!

Y/N: Bloody grave digger! (She huffed as she sat back crossing her arms leaning on the headboard)

Taehyung: Aww dont be sad! (he said scooting closer to her and placing her head on his shoulder) Sorry for rejecting you in your dream okay? You know I would never do something like that in real life, right?

Y/N: Yeah, I would chop your d**k if you do! (They laughed together and cuddled back to sleep as it was too early)

(They both are now married for 3 months, nothings changed the same TaeJae since childhood )

8:00 AM

Taehyung: Babe? Tie! (He said pointing to his tie waiting for Y/N who was getting ready)

Y/N: Seriously Tae? I can't believe we're doing stuff that people do in romantic movies! (She pulled his tie while he leaned forward and snaked his arms around her waist admiring his wife.)

It's done! (She said once she was done with the tie as he pouted not wanting to let her go)

Taehyung: Babe, I want you! (He whispered pulling her closer)