Love Pentagon?

At the cafeteria

Y/n pov

Jin: Guys Jennie is back from the treatment, she looks completely fine!

Jimin: Umm why do you always wear a mask huh? What if you show your face!?

Taehyung: No it's just I feel secure!

Y/n: but I've seen it! DAMN HEZ TOO HANDSOME, you guys can't handle!

Jk: It should be less than my charm anyways!

Y/n: get your sunglasses the day he says he'll be revealing his face! You guys will no longer be the heartthrob of this school! My man will take the spotlight! Heard yoongi!

Yoongi: Shut up!

Jimin: looks like It's gonna be smn else at the hospital after Jennie huh?

Taehyung: See, you are the poison in the broth!

Y/n: Why am I stuck in a group of Bully's!

Jk: you chose to honey!

Y/n: Guys actually he might want to join the basketball club!

Taehyung: No Ill try soccer this year!

Y/n: but you play basketball!

Taehyung: Yea, ive played it back in daegu! I wanna try soccer this year!

Jk: Sure! You can come to practice alternating days
(mon, wed and fri) at 6:00 AM

Taehyung: Aight! Done, I'll be der!

Y/n: wah, you actually speak to others too-

(I suddenly heard a loud voice calling me)

???: Y/N!!!! HERE! join us for lunch!

(It was Jackson)

(I turned back to the table only to look at an angry bunny giving me a death glare)

Y/n: umm hehe,Hez calling me, but what did he say after that? I didn't hear him?

Jk: He called you to f**, go-

Y/n: yah, shut up! I'm innocent! Guyz I'll be back! Take care of my taehyung!

Jk: I'm coming with you!

Y/n: Annoying (mumbled)

Jackson: hey y/n! Take a seat!
We'll order something! What do you want!?

Y/n: what do you want kook?

Jk: You!

Y/n: duh I'm serious!

Jk: me too!

Y/n: what's wrong with you today huh? Sorry about him! Im full actually!

Y/n: do you wanna come to the party tomorrow?

Jackson: okay sure!! For you!

Jk: it's my party, you know?

Y/n: So you are saying I don't have the rights to invite people to your party!

Jk: nope, not at all! All access to my honey!
(I smiled proudly)

Jackson: honey?

Y/n: hehe just nickname, don't mind us! So u wanted to speak about something?

Jackson: umm yea I heard you are in the school dance club right? I actually wanna join there as well!

Jk: you know there are Music bands, soccer club, basketball club, hockey and baseball where the majority of boys join, why in the world do you wanna join the dance club huh!?

Jackson: cuz I like dance!?

Jk: Do you like the dance or the girl in the dance huh! (said through gritted teeth)

Jackson: (Jackson suddenly smirked like he understood what jk meant by that and why he is angry and looked so pissed)

Jackson: Maybe both!

Jk: You-

Lisa: oppa! You said you were gonna teach me few kicks today, come soon! The break might end (she came Outta nowhere and started dragging him with her)

Jackson: (he snickered) Bye, dont worry.. I'll drop your honey to class!

Taehyung: Umm sorry to disturb, it's fine but I'll take her with me! Dummy come lets go!

(I was sitting amidst all of this confused, I couldnt make out a single thing goin around me but I'm sure this is not leading to somewhere nice)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Nice? Ik😂! Me too waiting fr the pool party.. Two episodes went inside cafeteria only! Hehe!

 Two episodes went inside cafeteria only! Hehe!

💜💜💜💜lubbb youu!! 💜💜💜💜