SIBLINGS??

Yoongi POV

Y/n: Sana please, you know I could do something about it!

sana: You can't! Only she can, that girlĺ from his poems! Only she can!

Y/n: But how did you find him? Is he adopted!

Yoongi: Y/n ah! Remember when we met her! The reason she was crying? She didn't have any friends because she was japanese!

Y/n: Yes I know! And Taehyung is Korean! Now you can't hide it from us!

Sana: huh! I'm only telling this because you guys are my friends since childhood and I trust you that you wouldn't reveal our relationship of siblings nor say taehyung that you know about his past!?
(We both quickly nod our heads)

Sana: okay so, after you've helped me with making friends and becoming close and comfortable with the surroundings, as you know, my dad was transferred to daegu, and we know how much we cried that day when I was leaving you both! And after that, I was  not in the mood of making friends after going to daegu, so I used to be so alone and lonely! My parents had to do something about it and I was 15 at that time! And there was a fire accident at daegu where many children lost their parents, as my parents were lawyers they had the record of all these homeless children or orphans, and it was heartbreaking for them to handle all these cases. And they thought about me and thought that I might need a company because of my loneliness, taehyung had lost his uncle and he was at the orphanage since 6 months, it was said he was named there. They didn't have any information about his parents and we did not wanna ask him about it as well. So then he was legally adopted when he was 13, so thats how I got my  younger brother! He used to be quite but we later got close and he said me about that girl! Me and my family has always been supportive of him and he loves us so much too!

Y/n: we need that girl to solve this mystery!

___________________________________________