OT7 Café

Thank you for 500 reads!
----------------------------------------
At the class

Thank you for 500 reads! ----------------------------------------At the class

(Bell rings)
Y/n pov

Y/n: Join our friends table at the cafe please?

Taehyung: Nope!

Y/n: Pretty please with a cherry on top! (I made a cute face thinking he will say yes)

Taehyung: not happening! And stop with that face of yours, you look like a dying octopus!

Y/n: Wah who am I kidding! ( Hez not Jungkook to like my puppy eyes)

Y/n: I was called dumb, then trash and now dying octopus huh? You know how much I'm growing a sense of strong hatred towards you!

Taehyung: thanks!

Y/n: You come now!! (I pulled his hand and dragged him along with me)

Taehyung: yah wth, leave me now, aish dumb head, you piece of trash, everyone's looking at us! Stop! I'll come by myself!

Y/n: we're here!

At the cafeteria

Yoongi: hi dude!

Yoongi: hi dude!

Taehyung: umm hey!

Yoongi: Come join!

Jk: But-

Y/n: Shut up! Join taehyung ah!

(Everyone introduces themselves)(in a while)

Jimin: yah that's my fries!!

Jk: You ate my steak first shorty!

Jimin: Steak was supposed to be shared, you drank my drink yesterday too! Why do you eat so much!

Y/n: Jiminie here, take mine! Ignore that brat!

Jimin: right! Thanks y/n

Jk: brat? Unbelievable!

Taehyung: are they both like this always?

Y/n: Yea but we all know they love each other!

JM & JK: Ewwwwww! Wtf no!

Taehyung: but y'all are actually spoken around as rivals, I've seen u guys together a quite lot of times recently!? Why is that!

Hoseok: Yea we r rivals, do we look like we ae buddies! (He again glared at jin)

Jin: god I already apologized!

Taehyung: so what's the reason?

Jk: Cuz my honey is here.. (smirks at yoongi)

Yoongi: Shut up! The thing is this brat wants to sit with both the teams and we can't help but sit together!

Taehyung: wait , I was dragged to the table for the same reason!

Y/n: Hehe! Yea ik I'm an angel!

Yoongi: we never said that!

Jk: yea we didn't demon!

Tae: more like a vampire! Sweet at times and not during the rest!

Hoseok: atleast shez an angel to me!

Y/n: yesss..! Hobi oppa is the only one who knows my persona, I hate.. how I wish Beomgyu was here..

Jk:  yah, I'll kill you! Beomgyu? Now an other guy? That nerd! He transferred already okay?

Taehyung: Umm! What about Jennie? Is she back from the hospital?
--------------------------------------------------------------
OT7 café?..Seriously A/n? After 32 eps this is the first ep where all 7 are together? Yea I'm nuts!  We forgot about the villain! She back or not! She might hold a grudge! And mostly we should not forget about the wang!

Seriously A/n? After 32 eps this is the first ep where all 7 are together? Yea I'm nuts!  We forgot about the villain! She back or not! She might hold a grudge! And mostly we should not forget about the wang!

💜💜💜💜lubbb youuu💜💜💜💜