Back to Back

Taehyung POV

(I was being dragged by my collar to I don't know where)

Taehyung: Y/n stop dragging, everyone's looking and I'm not even wearing my mask! (She doesn't listen and continue to drag me) argh! Where are we even going? Wait Boys washroom?

A/n POV

(She dragged him to the boys washroom and locked the door and pinned him to the wall) (Two boys standing behind watched them quietly) Jimin: (whispers to hoseok) yah isn't that y/n? Why is she in a boys washroom?

(Two boys standing behind watched them quietly)
Jimin: (whispers to hoseok) yah isn't that y/n? Why is she in a boys washroom?

Hoseok: But wait! When did girls start pinning boys to the wall huh?

(Y/n heard some speaking so she suddenly looked behind spotting Jimin and Hoseok)

Y/n: What are you both doing here?

Jimin: You know we are boys?

Y/n: Yea I can see that! (She said checking him out from to bottom and giving a smirk)

Jimin: y-yah! T-thats not what I meant! This is a boys washroom and w-we are boys but you are not!

Y/n: so? Atleast i don't hang out with sluts ditching my friends!

(The door opened revealing the rest of the guys entering with mischievous smiles)

Y/n: what are y'all doing here huh? You were supposed to attend your respective schedules dontcha?

Jungkook: Just came back to see our jealous honey!

Y/n: Shut up! I'm not jealous!

Yoongi: Atleast our plan worked!
(They fist bumped)

Y/n: wait plan??

Taehyung: do you really think we chose sluts over a dummy?

Y/n: wahh! Yall spoiled him too!??(Taehyung) I see you talking to any other girl again I'll choke you until you die! (Dramatically chockes taehyung)

Jungkook: Am I allowed to speak to other girls honey?

Joon: umm guys, they are getting back to being friends you know?

Jin: right! They'll say cheesy stuff!

Jimin: they might even hug!

Yoongi: eww! Let's leave before we get to witness all those shit!

Taehyung: dummy bye!

(They left the bathroom leaving y/n and Jungkook alone)

Jungkook: ehermm! (He coughed trying to make her look at him)

Y/n: what?

Jk: you know the reason they left us alone?

Y/n: No reason?

Jk: So we could become friends again and hug!

Y/n: so you indirectly want a hug?
(He nodded with an innocent bunny smile)

Jk: I'm sorry honey! (He came closer spreading his arms for a hug)

Y/n: (she couldn't be mad anymore I mean gurl he Jeon Jungkook ya know?)

Jk: oky honey! I'll pick you up at 6! (Pool party y'all) Make sure yoongi wears something nice or sana will regret this day!
___________________________________________

(Ok cringe I'm sorry)

💜💜💜💜lubb youu!! 💜💜💜💜