BONUS

A/N POV

It's been a year since Y/N and Taehyung are in a relationship. Always together, clingy, happy and of course tiny arguments, but that's what makes them an amazing couple. Its been 6 months since their graduation, Y/N has professionalized in dancing and now is running her own studio, Taehyung took an interest in photography and has already been hired by a top-class magazine. The guys are continuing coaching in their clubs for the Team selections of Under 21- Nationals. All their coasts are clear and are living the life of their dreams happily.

(Since I'm done with the plot, This would be a mini-sequel kind with a bunch of different clips of cute/funny moments together, hope you enjoy)

***

JK: Seriously? You are pulling me into this mess? She will kill us if she finds out. (He said freaking out in fear)

Taehyung: Won't you die for your friend mate? (He asked making a sad face holding his heart dramatically)

JK: Of course I won't! I already lost so much hair because of that monstrous girlfriend of yours. The way she pulls my hair- HELL!! I rather spend my day with a Godzilla. 

(Taehyung burst out laughing *quietly* seeing his friend dying before sneaking into Y/n's house. Those 2 had a fight yesterday. We all know how scary Y/N can be, especially when she's mad)

Taehyung: Dude chill! It's not like she bites.

JK: Yeah she won't bite you! But for me, We fought yesterday for god's sake Taehyung!! Dont tell me that's your plan?

Taehyung: My plan? (He replied raising an eyebrow)

JK: Sneaking in, So she kills me? And I die?

Taehyung: Shut that over-dramatic a$$ of yours before she finds out.

(They were tip-toeing without making a single noise towards her bedroom. Yes, It was midnight)

Taehyung: Kook! Stop licking my feet!!

JK: Eww Bish Why would I??

Taehyung: Then Who is-

(They both looked down to find an adorable puppy looking at them cutely)

Taehyung: Oh hey Tannie! Is Y/N in her bedroom? (Yeontan, Y/N's new puppy. she got it after her graduation)

(It wagged its tail nodding a 'yes' as Taehyung patted it affectionately. Yeontan loves being taken care of by Taehyung.)

JK: let's go Tae! (He said as Yeontan's gaze fell on Jungkook, He remembered him arguing with Y/N yesterday as its adorable gaze quickly turned into a glare as it started barking)

Taehyung: WTF- Tannie shhh!! Y/N might wake up! (He said nonetheless Yeontan was still barking as Jungkook panicked)

Jungkook: This is why I told you I won't be coming! Well, Fvck Shit- Arghhhhh If I die...My first revenge as a ghost will be you and then this bloody dog! (He said jumping around trying a way to escape)

Taehyung: Why are you blaming us huh? You were the one who ate Yeontan's cookies! Leaving nothing but an empty can. Of course, Shez gonna get angry seeing a buffalo eating a poor puppy's food.

Jungkook: I was just hungry okay? If you brat wanna cuddle with that monster why did you bring me with you huh?

Taehyung: how can I come alone huh? Such a handsome man at this time of the night!! What if some girl rapes me? I'm a good boy!