FLASHBACK PT 3

1 month later

Timmy POV

Jaehee: My Berryyyy!!!! (I Immediately smiled recognising the voice, I put my books aside as I was writing a poem and turned to look at the cuteness coming my way)

(I Immediately smiled recognising the voice, I put my books aside as I was writing a poem and turned to look at the cuteness coming my way)

Timmy: huh! What took you so long? (I looked away pretending I was hurt)

Jaehee: sorry! Mom and dad were compelling me to have lunch, I just fought with them!

Timmy: (it suddenly reminded me of my parents, they didn't give me lunch the whole week, Instead my mom threw a plate at me saying I was useless)

Jaehee: why do u suddenly look sad?

Timmy: Jaehee-ah, you are not supposed to get angry at your parents, they are just giving you lunch okay! (I said as I held her hand but suddenly she looked shocked)

Jaehee: yah! Why is there a cut again on your skin, it looks so recent? Did you get hurt?

Timmy: (I realised it was the plate my mom threw at me) its nothing jae!.. stop worrying!

Jaehee: it's not the first time I noticed this stuff, I'm always spotting bruises on your skin and you always deny saying it is nothing! You are telling me or I'm not speaking to you!

Timmy: but jae-

Jaehee: NOW!

Timmy: (what she decided, she does it. She that cuteness and that demon in one body.
Last time someone called me ugly she pulled their hair and pushed them in a lake.)

(I just sighed and told her to follow me!)
_____________________________

Is he going to tell her? About his parents? Wait so, what is y/n gonna do?

💜💜💜💜💜lubb you!!!💜💜💜💜