FLASHBACK PT 2

Little boy POV

Y/n: Hey do you wanna join us?

Little Boy: No

Y/n: o-oh, sorry! Why are you crying? Did you get lost?

Little boy: (i wish) No! Please me leave me alone!

Y/n: okay, calm down! I was just worried! Btw my name is y/n, you can call me jaehee!

(She was worried? Wait! A stranger worried because I was crying? Not MY own parents? What a soul? She was walking away but I dont know something inside me told me to do this)

Little boy: Jaehee! Wait...
(She turned and smiled at me)

Y/n: Yea?

Little boy: I'll join you!

Y/n: sure! Your name?

Little boy: my name? I- (it will be the weirdest thing in the world if I say her I dont know my name, well i was not named. Weird right? Yea ik)

Y/n : yea?

Little boy: Timber! Yea my name is Timber!! (I just said a name that I suddenly got thru my mind)

Y/n: okay! Timmy, bear or berry? (She spoke to herself by tapping her finger on her chin like she was thinking)

Little boy: what?

Y/n: no, I always give nickname to people, so since your name is timber, I could call you timmy, berry or bear!

Little boy: I understand timmy or Berry but why bear?

Y/n: You look like it! A cute baby bear!
(I couldn't help but blush at her words, it's been a while since I smiled)

Little boy: you can call me all the 3. Depending on your mood. But Let's make the official as timmy.

(We both chuckled and went to play)
_____________________________
Will he tell her about his Parents? Will she find out he doesn't have a name? Will she help about his abuse?

(We both chuckled and went to play)_____________________________Will he tell her about his Parents? Will she find out he doesn't have a name? Will she help about his abuse?

💜💜💜💜💜lubb youuu!!💜💜💜💜💜