Backflip??

Taehyung POV

(I was thinking about revealing this to Y/n

(I was thinking about revealing this to Y/n.. I didn't exactly know how to say it to her!! While I was deep in my thoughts.. the door suddenly creaked open!)

Yoongi: Sorry! Where you asleep?

Taehyung: Well no! Don't worry! I was waiting for someone to accompany me anyways!

Yoongi: Alright then! Are you okay?

Taehyung: Oh yea.. I'm doing fine!

Yoongi: What was wrong with you all of a sudden! Sana told me it happened a few times before and that you would have thought about some girl from your childhood.. Is that so?

Taehyung: Umm yea actually Yoongi.. Can I have a talk with you?

Yoongi: I'm Here! Go on! (He said taking a place in the bed next to me)

[~~~~]

Yoongi: This is something she should know without wasting a single minute! This mystery has played a huge roller coaster in both of your lives... Lets end it here!

At the living room

Yoongi: Y/N!!! Y/N!!

Y/n: Why the hell are you shouting you brat! It's past midnight! (She said running downstairs from her room half asleep)

Yoongi: I wanna tell you something!

Y/n: Seriously! At 12 am?

Yoongi: It's important idiot!

Y/n: Go on jerk!

Yoongi: Y/n... All these days, You were thinking about Timmy right-

Y/n: Stop speaking about him Yoongi! He has nothing to do with non of these!

Yoongi: Listen what I'm trying to say-

Y/n: No! I don't want to listen to anything about him got it? All the mess in my life is because Ive loved him more than myself! That depression, this attitude, loneliness, All the mess! I'm tired of waiting! I don't know where he is! But he knows right? He knows our home doesn't he? How long will it take to visit! It doesn't matter! He's forgotten me! He is happy! Has his friends now! I'm no longer anything to him! I've just realized I've been wasting so much time when there is nothing in return! I'm tired if waiting! It's time that I forget him! I don't need him anymore.. I'm done!

Yoongi: Y/n- (I held his shoulder to stop him from talking any further)

(My expectations just burned into ashes! I just thought about finding each other.. reading all my poems to her.. catch up with her... Tell her all the things that has happened to me in these 8yrs! But now she hates me.. not necessarily hate but dissappointed! She wished I met her once! She wished I would be there for her when she needed me the most! She- shez just tired of waiting! I've put her through a lot! I was just a coward for running away! I should have faced my life! Now my only hope hates me too! But this time... I won't run away! I'll apologize to her but she needs time! Imma stay away from her.)

Y/n: And Taehyung! Go and sleep! You need rest!!!
_____________________________

Y/n: And Taehyung! Go and sleep! You need rest!!! _____________________________

💜💜💜Lubb youu!💜💜💜