Wha-Hold up!

At the boys table

A/N pov

Y/n: What the hell is happening here? Taehyung-ah! When did you start speaking to girls huh?

Taehyung: I mean I speak to you! Your a girl aren't ya? Since then!
(The girls chuckled making Y/n's blood boil more)
(The boys trying hard to control their laughs seeing Y/n shouting)(looks like their plan is working)

Y/n: Yoongi! You'll have a girlfriend soon!

Yoongi: Yeah soon! Not yet!

Y/n: Why are y'all acting like strangers huh? It's like I don't know any of you!
(The boys had their second high five under the table as their plan was working)

Jennie: Oppa! Send her away! Shez annoying our Sweet time!

Y/N: looks like last week's doze was not enough for you huh? Do you want a second round?
(She said cracking her knuckles and rolling her sleeves)
(The boys who seemed to be enjoying the show surpressing their laughs suddenly had their eyes wide as they realized what was about to happen, quickly stopping it before Jennie ends up in the hospital again! Signalling Jennie to shut up!)

Lisa: Kookie oppa say ahh! (She said as she was taking a spoonfull of rice to his mouth)

Y/n: Yah did I say you to call him Kookie huh? How do you know that nickname! And you don't like anyone calling you oppa and you just let her!?

Jungkook: You said you won't interrupt-

Y/n: interrupt my ass- bitch get up from there (she said pulling Lisa's hair and dragging her out of the chair)

Y/n: and you! (pointing at Jungkook) You have class right?

Jungkook: I have time left tho-

Y/n: Shut the f*ck up and Leave!

(Jungkook walked out of the café though he's always late to class and now there was 10 more minutes of lunch He was more than happy to leave.. smiling like an idiot all the way to the class knowing she forgave him)

Y/n: And you brat, You have practice dont you? Enough eating, go to your court!

Yoongi: there's time and-

Y/n: I'll tell Sana you bloody rascal move soon!

Jennie: Oppa wait- (he got up and left) What the hell B*tch!

Y/n: I didn't speak to you H*e! What about y'all huh? (Looks at Jimin and Hoseok)

Jimin & Hoseok: On our way! (They quickly escaped the sight)

Y/n: And- ( Finds Joon and Jin)

Taehyung: They left!! (he said continuing to chat with Momo)

Y/n: Oh okay- wait You? Do you need some special send off huh?

Taehyung: I don't have class! I'm free!

Momo: Really? Then teach me art oppa, I'm in your art class!

Taehyung: Oh sure-

Y/n: Come with me!(she said holding his collar and dragging him out of the café all the way to the corridor-)
___________________________________________