The Confession.!!!

Yoongi POV

At the balcony!

(I was very nervous but im sure it was gonna be good

(I was very nervous but im sure it was gonna be good. I saw Y/N and Taehyung giving me a thumbs down from the pool saying its time.. I was rehearsing my lines over and over just in case i dont mess up!! " I liked you ever since childhood Sana, If its just a crush, it wont last more than a year, but if its what im thinking, then it will last forever. i love you Sana. Will you be my girlfriend?" okay right!! i wont mess up.. I got this.. Its starting Aish yoongi calm downnn!)

A/n Pov

At the stage

Namjoon: Okay i can see all of you enjoying the party but i might need a tiny time of that as ill be selecting tonight's lucky drawn couple who will later present to us a dance!! Imma pick the girl first- ouk! The Charming Senior, lets have Sana o...

Namjoon: Okay i can see all of you enjoying the party but i might need a tiny time of that as ill be selecting tonight's lucky drawn couple who will later present to us a dance!! Imma pick the girl first- ouk! The Charming Senior, lets have Sana onto the stage please! aaandd next for the boy! damn its one of the popular heartthrob, Captain Yoongi! please come up to the centre!!

Yoongi Pov

(I got onto the stage, Sana looking absolutely gorgeous over there, i could see some shyness as she couldnt look straight onto my eyes! ahh shes so cute! I went closer and-)

namjoon: Shall i start the music so you can start your dance?

Yoongi: No!! actually i wanna say something to sana before that!

(i turned to look at sana! her eyes looked sparkly by the lights around and confused about what i was gonna say! i got so into her eyes that i freaking forgot the lines i practiced! Oh shit! But I Unintentionally started speaking looking into her eyes!)

yoongi: Sana, you know the first time i saw you at the park.. Those teary eyes! today these sparkly eyes! i see no difference. that day i fell for those teary eyes that i wanted to protect, today im falling all over again for these sparkly eyes that i wish to see forever. Im sure its not a crush! something more! Not love too! Yes its a Desire! a desire to keep you close, keep you safe, observe everything you do, finding everything about you cute, that emptiness i feel around me! A desire to remember you whenever i see any other girl! i be like nah! Sana is better! though they are prettier or better I dont care! Cuz they are not Sana you know!!? The world is unlucky cuz there is just One Sana and soon she'll be mine! uhmm  Only if she says Yes! 

I love you Sana! will you be my girlfriend?

(god! she was already crying so badly! she quickly gave me a hug! i was so suprised but i hugged her back! suddenly there were flowers, poppers and cheers! the guys didnt dissapoint! There were even firecrackers that i didnt know were in the plan! Y/n and taehyung looked so happy along with the teams, surprisingly the soccer team was cheering too! Y/n quickly got onto the stage To give me the promise ring! I was gonna put it on her but she was still hugging me so tightly! - This cutie)

Yoongi: Babe! You know if you stop hugging me I can put this ring on you?

Sana: No! (She said as she tightened the hug even more.. She was still crying! Aish such a baby)

Yoongi: Atleast give me your hand!

(Then she gave me her hand from the back and I put it on and kissed her forehead)

(That was a night to remember)
___________________________________________

(That was a night to remember) ___________________________________________

💜💜💜 lubbb youuu💜💜💜