The Curiosity

A/N POV

AT THE SOCCOR GROUND

Joon: Guys, dont you think there's something really fishy with these 2 creatures?

Yoongi: WTH!! Stop acting like we are friends... We are in here because of this Brat...!!

Y/N: Wahh!! yall sit together tho im not there... break that F****ng  EGO and accept you guys have already built a friendship..!! 

Hoseok: Not really Y/N ah! {he said glaring at JIN}

Jin: Hey stob it! You pushed me yesterday and your glaring at me?

JK: okay Y/N listen.. we are really in here for you.. its not for 2 shorty's or someone who always boast themselves on their looks!!

Jimin: oh here he goes again the useless football captain!!

Yoongi: And he started calling me shorty too? I bet you cant touch the basket in our court!! You've seen me shoot those high shots duh!

Jin: And me !! I dont boast myself.. Im just too handsome that you are jealous!!

JK: jealous my-

Y/N: Cut the crap kook!

JK: Y/N, But I didnt-

Y/N: I said STOP!!

Joon: So Y/N, whats up with both of you, something's not right since the past few days!!

JK: Ive noticed it too! (He said through his gritted teeth as he clenched his fists)

Yoongi: We dont get you?

Jimin: maybe they mean about yall missing our meetups and found an other friend in these 3 days?

Hoseok: Thats true!

Y/N: Friends in a sense?

Jin: One of your senior.. from my class i suppose?

Yoongi: Sana??

( All of a sudden Y/N  chocked and started coughing maybe trying to surpress her laugh)

JK: whats wrong y/N?

Y/N: I knew the lovely sangi truth had to comeout one day!!

Joon: Sangi? whos that?

yoongi: no one guys, we have class maybe we should move-

Y/N: ( she shout whispered to him to stay and pulled him down)

Jimin: Yah.. Are You Hiding something from us?

Jin: You Ungrateful cat!!

Yoongi: Why would i hide-

Y/N: Guys our Captain is gonna have a pretty girlfriend soon!!

( Yoongi"s eyes widened at her sudden reveal and so did everyone)

Yoongi: WTH Y/N?? you didnt-

Y/n: Doesnt matter! So Guys Hez had a Crush on her since we were childhood friends..  soon he might confess... 

JK: Is that the reason you are hanging with her Brother huh? (he looked dead serious)

Y/N: That was one of the reason.. Remember when we planned on calling him over to the table and all of us had said First we should get close to him... and i even wanted to know about his silence.. and i already found a lot of things. We even became good friends in 2 days!

JK: if thats the only reason i might not have any problem with it..! Make sure it stays that way and not more!

Y/N: (she nodded even though she didnt get what he meant) 

Yoongi: Everything happened and its about me and im sitting like a 3rd person..

Jimin: you hid it from us.. so when are you goin to confess?

Yoongi: This Week Friday's Party..

Jin: Yah, its already wednesday... how you planned anything yet?

Yoongi: Nope!

Y/N: what a simple word "NOPE"!! BRAT< plan something or she'll lose the feelings she has towards if you go in front of her scratch your nape and stand idle..!

Yoongi: Do you have any ideas?
--------------------------------------------------------------
What are ideas the guys are gonna give? How's the confession gonna be? Will sana say yes? Knowing the guys we all know what kind of hilarious and dumb ideas they are gonna give! So what will yoongi decide about Fridays confession? And there will be a new character next episode which might create flips in the story!

Yoongi: Do you have any ideas?--------------------------------------------------------------What are ideas the guys are gonna give? How's the confession gonna be? Will sana say yes? Knowing the guys we all know what kind of hilarious and dumb idea...

💜💜💜💜lubb youuu!!!! 💜💜💜