Unleashed

"Jaehee-ah, here have this necklace. I made it for you. Look, I have a matching bracelet"

"Sana, even your brother has a matching necklace. looks like we bought it in the same store"

"It's made by him Y/n. You don't get matching necklaces in stores"

"Mom, But why is Timmy leaving? He can stay with us right?"

"Yes Y/n, He can but look, His uncle is here, He wants to take Timmy along with him to Daegu"

"He was at an orphanage in Daegu after his uncle died, My parents decided to adopt him, He was named there"

"Timmy, what's this? It's a poem for you Jaehee"

"Taehyung but why did you get so angry when I dropped those papers?"

"Those are poems about a girl from my childhood"  

(~~~~~)

Y/N: T-Timmy  T-Tae D-dont-

Sana: Y/n? Y/N! Wake up! It's okay get up now... It's just a dream, Open your eyes! We are all here! (She was continuously waking her up while shaking her and tapping her cheek as Y/n kept mumbling in her sleep)

Joon: Maybe we should sprinkle some water on her. (He suggested)

(Yoongi immediately took the water from his bag and poured it on Y/n, To which she immediately reacted by flinching. Squinting her eyes as she adjusted her vision to the lighting and woke up. Confusion was written all over her face, as she wondered why is everyone surrounding her with a worried expression?)

Y/N POV

(I woke up in an unfamiliar place as someone poured water on me, looking around I spot myself in a tent, what- oh we are here for camping, Why the hell are all of them looking at me like I woke up from the dead?)

Y/N: Why in the world are y'all lookin at me like that?

Yoongi: You fainted idiot! In the midst of our hike. (I-I fainted. YES! That Necklace- Timmy, Now I get it) (I immediately looked for taehyung and saw that he was already lookin at me, We made eye contact & he quickly looked away.) (My heart sank at the thought of him ignoring me)

 (H-He is my Timmy!) (I just felt so many mixed feelings at the same time that my tears started contiuously streamed as I sat back and started sobbing into my palms)

Sana: Y/n, what's wrong? why are you crying all of a sudden? (She asked worriedly while trying to pull me out of my palms)

Jungkook: Hun stop crying.. you know you can share anything you are feeling right now?

Joon: Guyz I think we shud leave her alone to think for a while... We will come back for dinner. (He spoke and went out of the tent and the others quickly followed behind)