FLASHBACK PT7

2 months later

Yoongi POV

(I & Y/n were waiting for Sana at the park

(I & Y/n were waiting for Sana at the park. We All got very close in these months. She is so sweet, kind, and pretty...  I like her! Yes, I'm too open about it! Y/n doesn't know this yet! I'm gonna say this to Sana now as soon as she comes! )

Y/n: Yoongiii! Sana's here!!! (She said and they both hugged each other cheerfully)

Sana: Hey Yoongi! (She said not able to look at me in the eyes)

(She looked too dull... Almost on the verge of tears. Who did what to her?)

Yoongi: what's wrong Sana? ( I asked out of curiosity)

Sana: u-umm nothing! (she replied obviously lying)

Yoongi: Ouk- I have something to tell you actually! ( I said not wanting to delay the confession any longer)

Sana: Actually me too! I wanna say something! 

Yoongi: oh... You can go first then! ( i said happily thinking it was the same thing i was gonna say)

Sana: Oh so guys actually My father has ended his contract.. We are moving to Daegu! ( rather a worse news)

Yoongi: Wait! What? Daegu?

Y/n: are you really gonna go!? (suddenly Y/n started crying holding Sana's hands..Ohh god.. don't make Y/n back in that stage)

Sana: I'm so sorry guys! I'll miss you both so much! (she said letting the tears in her eyes finally flow down)

Y/n: Why is everyone leaving me! (she got on her knees and buried her face in her palms and started crying)

Sana: Y/N!! Stop..get up! ( she said getting down to her level) ( i cant take this anymore, i should've confessed earlier)

Sana: Yoongi, where are you going?

Yoongi: I'm sorry, I'll be back!

Sana: You said you were gonna say something?

Yoongi: Oh it was nothing! If we could go on a picnic! Nothing else

Sana: Oh! I'm moving in 2 days!!

(2 days later)

A/N : So that's how Sana and our cousins went away from each other, if you've been reading every Chapter clearly then there is no use to read the following passage, basically the passage explains about how Sana and Taehyung became siblings. I've already explained this in the "Chapter-27:Siblings"

The following limes are being said too Yoongi and Y/n in the future from
Sana's POV

(okay so, after you've helped me with making friends and becoming close and comfortable with the surroundings, as you know, my dad was transferred to Daegu, and we know how much we cried that day when I was leaving you both! And after that, I was  not in the mood of making friends after going to Daegu, so I used to be so alone and lonely! My parents had to do something about it and I was 15 at that time! And there was a fire accident at Daegu where many children lost their parents, as my parents were lawyers they had the record of all these homeless children or orphans, and it was heartbreaking for them to handle all these cases. And they thought about me and thought that I might need a company because of my loneliness, Taehyung had lost his uncle and he was at the orphanage since 6 months, it was said he was named there. They didn't have any information about his parents and we did not wanna ask him about it as well. So then he was legally adopted when he was 13, so thats how I got my  younger brother! He used to be quite but we later got close and he said me about that girl! Me and my family has always been supportive of him and he loves us so much too! )

 So then he was legally adopted when he was 13, so thats how I got my  younger brother! He used to be quite but we later got close and he said me about that girl! Me and my family has always been supportive of him and he loves us so much too! )

💜💜💜Lubb youuu!! 💜💜💜