APOLOGY!

Present Day

A/n pov

(Its been a day, and Jennie has been at the hospital, The campus was peaceful without her and her friends.)
(Y/n was at her lockers and she felt a presence beside her so she turned to the side)
(She looked at him as if she was waiting for him to say something)

Taehyung: I'm sorry!

Y/n: I want more emotion! (She said controlling her smile)

Taehyung: Okay listen up! I'm very sorry for pushing you and shouting at you! I know I was being over dramatic, but you know those papers were Important yea but still what I did was wrong, sorry!

Y/n: Apology accepted! And okay im sorry about throwing your papers!

Taehyung: So Friends?

Y/n: yupsiess! But you know you were the root cause of yesterday's incident?

Taehyung: The Fight between You and Jennie?

Y/n: Yea, you pissed me off so much that I had to spill all my anger out on her!

Taehyung: hehe!! So what did that mean girl do to the Ms. Attitude ?

Y/n: mind talking about it at class?

(At the class)

Taehyung pov

Y/n: so atlast to wind up all of those things she poured some water at my head!

Taehyung: Is it bad that now I'm scared of you?

Y/n: No, atleast you wouldn't push me again if you are scared!

Taehyung: yah! I already apologised!

Y/n: yeah yeah! So tell me about those papers!?

Taehyung: I write poems! If you know your Friends Namjoon is at my poetry class!

Y/n: Yeah, he said!

TAEHYUNG: why did he speak about me?

Y/n: um well uk- its just- he was- I asked

Taehyung: were you stalking me?

Y/n: oh come on, I tried approaching you on my first day and you completely ignored me! So I thought you were weird! But I coincidentally saw you so many times in a mall, restaurant, and few other places! So I was curious about your silence! (Wait so she saw me at those places too?)

Taehyung: Ahh I get it!!

Y/n: so those papers were Important just because they were poems?

Taehyung: no, not really... because they were poems about someone! I'm writing these Poems for her since I was 11, I'm 19 and I still am, if we meet one day I would like to read these to her!

Y/n pov

Y/n: shez so Important to you? May I know who she is?

Taehyung: I'll tell you when time comes!

(I couldn't help but wonder about that girl,
Idk why I envy her)
( I have a feeling there is her role in his silence, and I need to know more about his life)
(I'm sure sana never had a brother, moreover sana is a Japanese, and Taehyung- hez a Korean!)
(Theres more to it, I should ask yoongi and sana about it)

-------------------------------------------
Yea I'm sure there's more to it and I'm sure sana knows it too! We'll find out anyways!!

-------------------------------------------Yea I'm sure there's more to it and I'm sure sana knows it too! We'll find out anyways!!

💜💜💜Lubb you💜💜💜