Hiking

(The sun had risen but not to mention I was still shivering

(The sun had risen but not to mention I was still shivering. It was freezing, Winter, and high up the altitude? Not working. I feel like Olaf. Argh!! We were all packing stuff & getting ready for today's plan- Hiking. I feel so sick, I don't think I can hike all day, should I stay back? Uhh no! they'll be disappointed. we came here to have fun. )

Jin: Y/N? Have you checked all your essentials? 

Y/N: Gawd Jin? For the 256th time, YES I HAVE! If you don't shut that rapping mouth of yours, Imma shove a coconut down your throat!!

Jin: Well, You could have just said yes. You are scary.

Y/N: I said that for all 255 times you asked and I couldn't anymore so I lost my patience and-

Yoongi: You brat! Get in the jeep, Or you'll walk all the way to the hiking spot. 

(I widened my eyes and quickly turned around and picked my bag afraid of walking 12 miles because- what Yoongi says, Yoongi gets. I lifted one strap of my backpack and but fell on the floor along with it- Uff Its too heavy, Ok I got this, I took a deep breath and gathered all my strength to carry and-  A Muscular-Tattooed Arm lifted it up like it was nothing, I looked up and saw Jungkook smiling sweetly at me which I couldn't return. I gave him a sad smile filled with guilt. Jungkook frowned looking at me.)

Jungkook: You don't have to feel guilty Y/N, I never had any expectations. I already said who you need in your life. I just had to let this out someday. And think about what I said. I always want the best for the people I love. Well now, As a friend.

Y/N: Thank you Kookie! (I gave him a hug)

Jungkook: Honey, looks like your man's getting the wrong idea. He'll kill me anytime now. (He said looking at Taehyung)

Y/N: Shut up Kook! He's just like you to me. One of my closest friends.

Jk: Well, we'll know soon. (Probably teasing)

Y/N: You annoying bunny!

(I was walking while thinking about last night. who would have thought about a football captain aka School heartthrob aka my best friend confessing to me?)

Last night