Leading Popularity

Y/n Pov

Y/n: (I fell hard on the floor along with few laughters heard along the corridor

Y/n: (I fell hard on the floor along with few laughters heard along the corridor.. and yes that hurt my freakin EGO)
"Wtf, how could you just push me on the floor huh?"

???: (Looked at me shocked) You, How dare you raise your voice at me like that? GIRLS!!

(And with that her group of minions took my bag and threw all my books out.. one of them poured the water over my books and head.. they are getting on my nerves, they're lucky it's not just "y/n" but "Y/n who has to keep a promise".. but if this is how I'll be treated then it won't take me a second to break that damn promise! Soon Lia and Ryujin helped me with my stuff and to stand up)

Ryujin: I can't believe those b*tches just did that.

Yeji: That was so mean and it is just her first day.

Yuna: But I thought you were gonna fight them...!! Are you weak?

Lia: YUNA! You can't say that to her...maybe she didn't want to get into a fight on her first day..!

Taehyun: oh right! I still remember her old school reputation.

Yeonjun: don't mind them
Y/n. We are used to it.. and we believe you can fight them.

Ryujin: ofc she can! And it's getting late.. let's get to our classes!

Beomgyu: Y/n, do you want me to come with you to the office to collect your schedule and locker keys?

Y/n: that's so kind of you.. sure!

               (TIME SKIP)
           [At the Cafeteria]

               (TIME SKIP)           [At the Cafeteria]

Y/n Pov

Y/n: [sitting at the table with the "FRIENDS" (Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Yuna, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun will be referred as friends in the story)]
So guys how was your day?

Yeonjun: it was usual.. How was your first day?

Y/n: if we ignored that nightmare at morning, the rest of my day was amazing!
All of my classmates spoke to me..

Lia: that's amazing.. did you make a lotta friends!!

Y/n: yes many!!

Yuna: oohhhhh!:(

Y/n: (chuckled) don't worry guys yall will remain my first best friends !

FRIENDS: YAYY!!

Y/n: well, I forgot to mention   about a guy in my class, he never spoke to anyone nor anyone spoke to him. He just wears a mask and sits in a corner.. he didn't even reply when I approached him by myself.. hez isolated from the rest writing something in his book always :|..

Yuna: duh.. that's weird af!!

Ryujin: I think hez in my art class.. hez like that. Most of our school mates don't know he exists. But some girls who have seen him without mask says hez kinda handsome;).

Lia: Wth Ryujin! I thought you already have a crush?

Yuna: and you guys say I'm weird (eye roll)!!

Y/n: wait you have a crush!?

Lia: nope!

Taehyun: yes it's that guy felix! (Sulky tone)

Beomgyu: why are you sulking?

Yeonjun: maybe hez jealous

All: oooohhh!!

Taehyun: shut up y'all (blushing)

Y/n: look someone's blushing ( I said nudging his arm)

(Everyone laughed teasingly)

Taehyun and Lia were humiliated and Yeji decided to change the topic

Yeji: ok moving on.. as today is Friday.. we-

Yuna: OMG YESSS.. PARTYY PARY YEAHH

Yeonjun: stop shouting duh!

Yuna: hehe sorry.. I just got excited about goin on a party with y/n.

Lia: so y/n are you coming?

Y/n: sorry but what party?

Taehyun: so every other Friday, the captain of the basketball team yoongi or the captain of the soccer team jungkook host a party. There is a huge rivalry b/w both the teams so they always host better parties every week to dominate the other team..

Yuna: they are also known as the heart throb cuz they are handsome af

Yuna: they are also known as the heart throb cuz they are handsome af.. yoongi is the cutest (squealing)

Lia: Yoongi yea.. ( mocking tone) so y/n whatcha say? Btw today is yoongi's turn

Y/n: oh yoongi.....WAIT YOONGI.. YOU MEAN LIKE
MIN FREAKIN YOONGI??
  -----------------------------------------
does y/n know yoongi? How are they related? Are they related in good terms or bad terms? Will she attend his party? Let's find out in ep3

 YOU MEAN LIKE MIN FREAKIN YOONGI??  -----------------------------------------does y/n know yoongi? How are they related? Are they related in good terms or bad terms? Will she attend his party? Let's find out in ep3

💜💜Lubb  youuu💜💜💜💜