RETURN - 66

RETURN - 66

After candle light dinner, they both walk in the seashore for a while holding hand enjoying the breeze. They both enjoy the walk.

mew drag gulf to the room all the way long. Let go to disco party on the beach, gulf cry all the way. Like a child whant to have a candy.

No alcohol your mom stritch order. Mew said in a low tone.

Only dance, gulf begs mew like a baby.

We both are lousy dancer and if any young girls hit on me, you make me sleep on the floor without mercy. No way. Mew said softly.

No, I am not like that. Gulf make a puppy face.

Them why nana runaway from the office. Mew smirk.

She keep on touching you, i don't like people touching you. Gulf said in annoy.

She was just brush the dust from my shoulder, once only once. Mew said softly.

I don't like that too, gulf said in annoy.

Mew lock the door, walk toward the bathroom to get himself fresh. And Mew check out the cabinet in search of pills.

I throw it away,  It bring nightmare to me. gulf said casually flipping the book in his hand.

Mew look at him in shock. He is not ready to fight with gulf for pill. Can buy it, not a big deal, mew thought.

Good sex is great stress buster, what say gulf ask looking at mew. Gulf smirk sexy and remove his shirt and throw it on the ground.

Mew happily laugh. He jump on bed beside gulf and snuggle him tight, started kissing him.

After bath mew help gulf to dry his hair.

Mew phone started ringing. Mew took the phone, his face become dark and gloomy.  He didn't turn his face but his corner of his eye check gulf.

Gulf was eagerly looking at him. He change his face, smile and look at gulf casually.

You have any important work mew, we have to leave early, that is ok gulf said casually look at me.

Mew smile noded no, let just sleep, he pulled gulf hug him tight to sleep.

Mew never thought granny would hide agns in the city, never send him to London on a first place. He want to ask her in person what's going on. What is really she want.

What every his mom said in a phone is not digestible. His mom carefree women who care about none, never speak ill about anyone and hate gossip news. Whatever she said about great grandma and agns should be true.

When mew suggested gulf to get back to the country, gulf didn't made a fuss. He quietly pack the bags.

When they reach the home mew observe gulf was upset for a while. Mew want to send gulf back to his mom house for for until the problem get solved. But mew dosent have the guts to ask gulf

Gulf calmly look at mew. Waiting for mew to solve the problem. As mew asked chance he is ready to give a chance and time for him. As he know mew love his family and give respect to them. Seeing mew sad make gulf sad too.

Before leaving the house mew deeply kissed and hugged him tight, gulf felt bad, he don't want mew to leave him all alone. His heart beat really fast.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love.