ABYSS - 20

ABYSS - 20

None of my business, you're mine. Only mine
you are that desperate to have sex. Ha gulf sneer in anger.

Gulf drag mew forcefully to the bathroom.

Strip,  gulf order. Mew look at him in shock. This is so embarassing. Felt like some one pushing him to the hell.

Bix stop it mew pleaded.

Bix is long dead, i am gulf, he shouted in anger.

Gulf eyes burn with anger, he forcefully tear mew clothes.

Mew felt humiliated, don't do this gulf, stop it. mew begged with tears.

It didn't stop him.

He tightly hold mew chin and  wipe mew lip vigorously with the towel. Mew felt like his skin is peeling.

Show me where he has touched you, he want scrub out the sent of that man. Gulf shouted angrily on mew face.

Mew couldn't able control the flow of tears due to pain, shame and humiliation. .

Mew try to break free from gulf. Knowing that trigger him more, he didn't do it.

Gulf vigorously pushed mew on the bathroom floor.
He pour a bucket of cold water over his body. Clean yourself, gulf throw the scrub on mew face and walked away.

Gulf stand under the cold water shower in his room to calm him down. It didn't work a bit.

The strong smell of alcohol wake mew from the sleep in the middle of the night.

Seeing gulf on top of him made mew shiver.

Gulf caress mew face softly, his eyes burn with a desire of lust. You're mine mew, the evil smile, He murmur in mew ear kiss him gently on the ear. Trail of kisses, mew felt disgusting.

Startled mew, try to push him away,  in three year of dating, they never had sex. Only a peck kisses. Finally mew understand gulf didn't do because he is straight not gay, their love story is based on revenge.

Gulf carefully touch mew cheek planted soft kiss on his lip, slowly and passionate deep kiss with tongue

Mew realiz gulf is drunk he push him little to break the kiss.

We are doing wrong gulf go back to your wife, mew said in stern voice.

I try to be nice to you, but you are show your attitude to me, hah then it's my turn gulf sneer in anger.

His eyes becom colder and arrogant. He slide his hand into mew hair and grab it tightly, pulled him closer, crashing on his lips a dominating rough kiss. So rough mew couldn't able to breath. 

He behave like a beast with full of hunger,  lustful possessive desire that fuelled with cruelty and obsession.

More mew fight, more gulf get excited. Mew couldn't able to take continuous assault. It was so painful that he fainted.

Mew always thought that there was little hope, that gulf will Change. He will let him go. But he clearly understand that there is no hope at all.

Yesterday, he tortured him in bed like a crazy till dawn. All his hope faded away.

Mew saw the lunch on the table nere by. He has no intrest in eating food. But he have to, need a strength to run away from this hell. Finally he want to leave this place.

There is no use of fighting with gulf.need to escape.

When he try to get out of the bed, he felt tearing pain all over his body.

Maid made a sound of disgust.  Mew felt humiliated to the core. He try to cover his bite on his neck in a shame.while having dinner.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY