HONEYMOON - 62

HONEYMOON - 62

Gulf look exhausted, this is fourth room mew changed so far, he don't like the view, my foot. All the view are same to me i can see only water. It's Maldive what you expert. Gulf murmur in anger.

Let check another room i am not satisfying,  mew drag his word to the exhausted manager. Sir this is sun set water suit

No can do, gulf shout in harsh tone. I am not moving out of this bed gulf cry like a kid.

Happy wife happy life manager said politely looking at mew. Mew look at him angrily pushing him out of the room.

Waking up middle of the night by the nightmare. Mew hand siver in fear, he want hug gulf who is sleeping beside him. But he is afraid for a while his mind getting triggered by these absurd nightmare. Some time he feel like he want to run far away from gulf. But it will hurt gulf, he don't want that, he is ready to go through any thing for gulf.

Mew take pill that recommend by his new  psychiatrist. Fall into bed to sleep.Only sleeping pill work rest of the pill are waste, nowadays i am getting more nightmare than before, he though.

But mew unknowingly hugged gulf  buried his face on gulf soulder to sleep. Gulf smile knowing mew hugging him sleep after long time.
Making love always good between them but during sleep mew always keeping distance that made gulf sad but he never reveal to mew.

Mew drag gulf from the bed to see morning sunrise from the balcony. Gulf yawned a few times and his eyes were drowsy. Last night you tossed me in the bed, now you are not allowing me to sleep peacefully, gulf said annoyingly.

Mew pulled annoyed gulf and make him sit beside him on the deck. Watch the sunrise with me and I'll promise you that I'll do to what ever you ask. Promise mew said in sincere tone.

Promise is a promise ok gulf said in stern voice and sit allow mew to hug him tightly.

How amazing my life is with you, gulf thought dazzlingly looking at mew.

It's beautiful right mew ask looking at gulf.

You are more beautiful than sunrise, gulf thought he smile lightly.

Mew turn and look at gulf, raise his eyebrows Asking what, gulf smile cunningly.  Your promise is going to break your hip gulf though. Smile wickedly.

When gulf press mew down on bed, mew felt fear, gulf sense the fear in mew eye, he thought mew is scared to be bottom. I'll be gentle gulf murmur mew ear, even a soft sweet kiss made mew choke. Mew want to stop gulf, but fear in heart made him numb he felt like he is falling in to abyss of darkness

Mew sink himself into very hot water in the bath dub, did not give him a relief, mew never thought his honeymoon will turn into a turning into nightmare.

Gulf got depressed due to mew behavior, during sex he behave odd, after sex Mew took long time to come out of the bathroom and unconsciously siver whole day during sleep.

After that mew did not allow gulf to touch.
Did i made sad, gulf felt bad, no no i thinking nonsense he want to brush it away his nonsense though. He know mew is taking depression pill occasionally. Same pill he use to take.

Gulf needed it right now. Gulf walk toward the cabinet and took two pill with water.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love.