GET CAUGHT -48

GET CAUGHT -48

Next day

Look, my brother helped me on my tough time that's why you guys are here otherwise i would have thrown you out my house becky said in anger looking at pam and rambo.

Broken pam still in the wheel chair.

He is a small boy how could you drug him. To bring a shame on him or to bring a shame on a family. Great granny Becky shouted in anger. Your act bring shame on us.

I have no face to see gulf family. You guys are so disgusting becky shout in anger.

Agns smirk mockingly looking at mew Rough night aha  he teased.

mew look exhausted. Scratch on his neck, bite mark on his lip, slap mark on his both the cheek,  rest is hiding under his shirt. But fire in his eyes want to kill pam and rambo.

Mew just ignore agns as usual. I am taking my boy to my home, mew said angrily. Mew know very well there is no point in arguing with them.

With the two slap waiter spilled everything.

We just want to prove how mentally disorders he is pam said in a high tone.

Still no regret with your act. Becky ask in anger.

Pam throw a file which contains detail about gulf. Infront of every one.

Becky look at file and said your rambo idiot did more than this he get expelled from school more 10 time.

What ever this file contain is not a big deal. Becky said in anger throw the file away.

Agns was shock looking at the behavior of his great grandma.

I don't get it great granny, that boy is no good for mew, agns said in a depressed tone.

I know you worried about mew agns but mew is grown up now, he is mature enough to know what he want. Great granny Becky said politely.

But the report said gulf is mentally unstable  angs said worriedly looking at his great granny becky.

He is not what you think he is, agns said in depressed tone.
Agns want to tear mew shirt and show him what gulf did to mew.

When agns walk fast toward mew but Mew took a few step back and stop agns and push him away.

Show us what he did to you mew, why are you hiding. Look at him great granny, agns shout in anger. And try to tear mew shirt.

A tight slap from becky stop him. Your mother drugged him, and it is the side effects of the drug. So stop blaming gulf for his behavior. Culprit is your mother not gulf. Becky said in anger.

Every one was stunned looking great granny becky support gulf to extreme.

Even though gulf hurt mew she still support gulf, What she is scared of agns thought.

Seperate mew from gulf bring no good to the family, Leech is just a small act. Sometime she is scared of gulf sometimes she feel bad for gulf.

Let them be happy leave them alone, great granny becky said and walked away.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love