WICKED - 55

WICKED - 55

Gulf know the very first day, mew followed him in the airport, he liked mew following him. He even drag mew around airport for fun knowing that mew is following him

He even look at mew whole day through the windows from his house, he enjoying seeing mew waiting for him.

He is one who,  deliberately pull his mother out for shopping. Roming around the shopping mall till his mom scold him and mew get exhausted. He want to teach a lesson to mew for following him.
Never though mew would silently approach for marriage and marry him.

Gulf phone started ringing waking up from his thought.

Great granny, becky. He smile wickedly ignoring her call.

Gulf wait for his mew to arrive. He want to get rid of agns once for all from mew head and from his life. "Mew did not rejected my proposal", agns word still linger in his head.

Gulf felt someone following him for two days, he sketch a plan to remove agns with this thugs.

Gulf smirk thinking what happened. Early morning after mew left for important Board meeting is happening in Grand Dux. Gulf came alone to the MSS Office.

When gulf park the car on mew parking place and get out of the car, 3 men from nowhere suddenly hold gulf from the back and drag him to the corner,  beat him so badly and break his finger, they try to leave when they thought he got fainted in pain.

It's not over boys, gulf stood up from the floor , he smirked looking at hin.
Common show your skill, gulf called them.

One of the goon rush toward him and try to punch on his face, with the one knock from gulf made him fall down.

How dare you punch my brother, Others two goons got anger and rush toward gulf, he knock both of them down.

Gulf rub the blood that oozes from the corner of his mouth, he throw the three injections, smile wickedly infront of them. Obey you'll go out of this place alive. Gulf smirked evil.

We are poisoned one of the goon ask in fear.

Gulf smirk, do i have to say.

Three of goons look at gulf mumble in fear,  you are lying one of the goon shout in fear,

Try me , gulf smirk

They are just a rookies thugs. Do small work for money. They trembling in fear looking at gulf, he look like demon from hell, even without a weapons gulf stand in from them made them fear to death.

Three goon drenched swet,  we obey you sir they said in a trembling tone.

He ask one of the goon to make a call to agns, make him to speak unessary for 3 min.  Confess the crime, blame on Dr.agns. then I'll send my men to give you antidote in the poison. Gulf said in a arrogant tone. He look cold and dark.

If you try to open a mouth against me,  police will not able to trace any short of poison in you body, slow and steadily you all die, gulf smile wickedly. More over i know where live. Few more drug in your house already planted,  your family member never leave the prison for sure. All i need to is make a call. Gulf smile smugly but he look creepily cold.

They understand, the man infront them pure blood devil. Going against him is like equal to welcoming their death.

In short period of time police came and arrested them. Gulf act like a badly wounded boy, who is in a very bad state.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love.