MY HUSBAND -32

MY HUSBAND -32

He is my husband you have to accept him. You have no other choice. And he is not a psyco. Mew said in stern voice.

Never in his life time mew raise his voice against his elders in the house.

Grandfather look at mew shock. He want to grap gulf hand and throw him out of his house. But fear swallow him hole when gulf look at his eye.

In fear grandfather stumble a little. Mew run and hold his grandfather before he fall down

Grandfather hold mew tightly, and cry on his shoulder, i scared mew he look like my father that i killed,  i am scarred mew. He said trembling voice.

Mew in shock look at his great-granny.

He is blabbering something, my son lost his sense, due to his old age great grany said in annoy.

Grandfather turn and look at his mother in anger, why are scared ma, look at him, dosent he look like your deceased husband, i killed he shout in anger.

Every one look at grandpa in shock.

Mew dad David look around give the signal to servent to leave the place.

Mew mom jane look at her husband clueless.

Even mew look like her deceased husband lover, great grandma thought.

when mew turn 15 she started realizing mew look like her husband lover. She thought god gave her second chance to rectify her sin that she did to that man. She kept it silent.

After seeing gulf with mew she was scared, she thought god gave them a second chance too, she don't want to distrub their love life.  Maybe they got their second chance she don't want to ruin it. She know how much her husband love that man. His world spin around him. She has no grudge against her husband because she lived her life full.

She don't want to say anything to her son. He is not in the position to understand them. To him his dad is a psyco monster who try to kill him mom.

She sadly look at her son. Who is half fear and half anger. She turn and look at gulf, his eyes flashed with anger made her shiver, same eyes nothing changed brutal murder eye. She clearly understand that the boy is controlling his anger for mew.

If she did not stop her son, everything will get ruined. All she want to say let them live happily.

Sit down Robinson she shout in anger,  she came nere to him and sit opposite to him, hold his hand look you dad is long dead and he is not that man. She said in soft tone.

But mom look at him, he look a like your husband he replied in stern voice.

He dosent my son, you got triggered by old thought and hallucinating. She said politely.

No mom i still remember his face.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love