BREAKFAST - 40

BREAKFAST  - 40

After seeing glow in a gulf face, every understand what happened last night.

Robinson angrily poke his fork on his salad started stuffing into his mouth. The plan on his head vanished in thin air. More he look at them more he get ignited.

Jane smile in shy looking at them, david kick her little to keep it down. There are kids don't embarrass them. Jame smile looking at david.

Grandpa i am planning to announce infront of every one that we are married on my birthday celebration.  Mew said casually. While eating bread.

This gay marriage announcement only bring shame in to our family agns snort in anger.

You are not even gay why you marry a boy, it just a infatuation, why so bother, i sure you'll get bored of him in few days, we will get rid of him with money don't worry agns speak casually.

Mew cooly look at agns as if he dont care about his word, and smile wickedly as if what can you do.

Agns ignite seeing mew casual behavior. He was planning to pull his leg to start war on dining table.

Mind your word agns, david shout in anger.

Why are getting angry at him David, what ever agns said is truth,  you know mew, he is a World-Renowned play boy. In three month he will get bored of him and he will move on why so hurry to announce the marriage, it's not going to long last, Pam said in a sarcastic tone.

Jane grit his teeth in anger. She want to raise a voice agaist pam but david control her by holding her hand made a gesture to keep her down.

You all know how agns care about mew, he is the one always save mew from honey-trap, pam continue her sarcastic tone. I am sure agns will continue to save him.

Robinson started enjoying the show this is what he want.

Pam shut-up, becky said in anger.

Pam was deliberately humiliating mew and gulf with her vicious tongue, smirk looking at gulf. But gulf expression made he fearful unknowingly. She felt chillness in her spain. The little boy how can he be so scary, she thought.

Pam have a habit of humiliate weak people with her vicious tongue especially mew and jane. She was even bold enough to talk against granny becky,  but for the first time she was scared to the core seeing the gulf expression,  she unknowingly shut her mouth in fear. Single eye contact made her shiver to the core.

Mew and gulf slowly eat their breakfast ignoring their talk as if they are immune to it and Mew already warned gulf about his aunt pam. He request to ignore those people as no use of fighting.

The boy expression change in a flick of second pam angrily retort to her son agns. The cold dark dangrous she still remember very next second when he looking at mew is change into loving caring eye. I am sayings in he is very dangerous.  she murmure to her son agns in anger in their bedroom.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MEMORY OF YOU. (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें