LOVE- 39

LOVE- 39

Last night was like a heaven mew pulled gulf into his arm and hold him tight possessively gulf pressed head on his chest on their bed.

Mew press his tip of his nose on his side of  gulf neck, he smell like a wild flower mew want to smell him all day nights.

Gulf heart beat fast thinking thinking about the whole night,  soft sweet kiss he is addicted to it, he press his head into his chest even more tighter. Gulf whisper l love you in soft sweet tone.

I love you too gulf, mew replied

Mew never though a from soft sweet kiss  to a wild sex that choke him to death. Mew don't want to let go of his baby. 

Bang bang loud knock on the door wake both of them from their dreamy world. Mew know whose style knocking is. Agns, mew gritted his teeth, that ashole took a oath to ruin my life, never allow me to be happy for a while. why i killed myself for that ashole in my past life, mew thought.

Mew don't want to move but gulf pushed him raising his brow and looking at the door.

Mew pushed gulf down on the bed kissed allover his face before leaving the bed.

Mew lazily gets down from the bed pick the pant wear it and walk towards the door with the annoying face.

Gulf pull the quilt and cover himself above his head on the bed. Right now he don't want  anyone to know that he is naked

Mew chased him away and lock the door. Mew pull the quilt, we need to be there at 8:30 on breakfast tables.

It's already 8:20 gulf blink.

Time saving let's go bath together. Mew pull gulf to the bathroom.

Agns felt like his head get exploded thinking about the bite mark on mew neck, smell from the room make him disgusting. He walk fast towards the dining hall in anger.

What happen to you granny becky ask looking at agns, nothing he shake his head in annoy. 

Your face look like Ginger eaten monkey. Becky ask looking at him.

Nothing great granny, he look down and said in low tone.

This room look like a zoo, Beck said in annoy
Robinson is a lion wait for his pray,
Agns is Ginger eaten monkey
Rambo look like sloth, even sloth faster than you
Pam look like grumpy gorilla, what happen to you.

And two love bird no shame David let go of jane hand, no one going to steal your wife. David smile awkwardly.

Robinson make a face, stop teasing mom.

Mew and gulf enter the dining room and sit beside granny chair.

After seeing glow in a gulf face, every understand what happened last night.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love