FINDING GROOM. - 1

FINDING GROOM. - 1

Mom i just finished my college, i am not interested in marrying any one please,

I look at my dad for help.

No one going to help bro, my sister teased. She is a trouble maker. She is the who exposed me.

My mom think only my marriage can save me. Now she treat me like a girl.

Found a right person for you gulf, she jumped in joy.

But my dad said, don't worry my son this is a 5 th person this month, she itself reject it.

We laughed. She is search for best, for last 6 month.

Every time she jump in joy i get frightened to hell. That's it my chapter over.

No one ready to help me, my whole family is scared of my mom.

My sister is already married. All i can do is feel bad for her husband. She will slap him to death, if he doesn't obey her. I always run away whey they start fight. My brother-inlaw is married to a monster.

But i am not like her. She is so bossy. I always pray to god that she should get obedient husband cum slave in her life. So she won't divorce him. And come back to our house.

After a month of job hunting i finally got the job i wanted. I have a plan to move out of the house.

When I reached home seeing my mom happy, my dad unbelievable face. I understood i am going to meet a another boy tonight.

It's ok dad I'll handle it, i said to my dad.

My dad look at me sadly. She already choose this boy a month ago.

What i look at him in shock.

The dress she bought you a week ago. It's not for your birthday but for your marriage. She kept it secret.

Why mom hide it, i asked in anger.

Because she think you ruin every boy she bring. My dad replied in low tone.

I am the one who is going to spend rest of my life with him mom. I shouted in anger.

She started crying. I just hugged her, stop crying mom. I do anything for you mom, please i begged her to stop crying.

You think that i ruin your life, she asked me while sobbing.

No mom you never do that.

Then trust me and marry the boy she asked in a soft tone like pleading.

I'll marry him. I nodded my head.

.
.
.
You don't have to marry the boy, my dad said while packing my bag. Your mom literally blackmail you. To marry her bestfriend son.

You run away. I'll handle you mother. My dad said looking at me sadly.

I can handle it. Dad trust me. I said happily looking at my dad.

He rub my cheek with his fingers and walked away.

CONTINUE .......

Author note

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY