INSTINCT - 60

INSTINCT - 60

Gulf completely lost his sleep, more he think about it more he get stressed. He rolled on his bed whole night. His instinct say something badm

Mew understand gulf is not ready to open up what he is going through. He thought maybe distract him will change his mood.

gulf, This is not good gulf you should sleep, you should take rest, mew said in a stern voice.

I am i standing on your nerve, gulf asked in depressed tone.

Mew shake his head, and sit beside gulf and hugged him. I want to have a simple beautiful life gulf, you and me is enough. Stop worrying. I just want you to be happy, happy wife happy life. Did you get it. Mew said softly like coaxing. Snugging on gulf neck.

Forget the past forget agns forget every one, just think about us. What you eat, where you want to roam and how to please a husband in the bed, mew see the reaction of gulf cheek turning into red. Gulf look down and noded his head.  Mew pressed gulf cheek wit the kiss. Few more kisses gulf turn shy and pink.

How about a honeymoon that we missed. Mew ask looking at shy gulf, you choose the destination.

First, Have nice long nap when i return back from the office let get ready for honeymoon trip, mew give a deep kiss on his lip push him to the bed to sleep. Tugging him tight on the bed, before leaving the room.

Mew got busy at his work, he plan for 5 day trip, so much work he can't handle need to finish fast he murmur himself. He buried himself into the work.

After speak to his grandpa, mew had a big relief.finally his grandpa accept their relationship is great turn. Agns is out of the country, no chance to return is good new.  He thought all the problem is solved finally he is going to have peaceful life with gulf.

Mew put the pen down and look at mild, i think my work is done here if anything important call me.

Mild smile and show his thumps up, have a great day mew, he smile happily.

BECKY look at rambo photo hanging on the wall of agns office in the hospital. After agns left the country, she came in person give a incharge to sam, rambo son, who was in foreign country return back to take incharge of the hospital.

I hate rambo from the beginning, becky said he is always biggest hurdle in my life. When i get more obsessed toward gulf while i was young, rambo warned me not fool around with servent boy. Always made my life difficult.

When rambo find out that i drugged gulf become pregnant, he felt sad for gulf and help gulf to run away from his father cluch. But gulf bastard deceived me with the sugar coated word and run away.

Even after i find out, gulf was just fooling around, for the share of jhon company that my father hold, i want to marry him at any cost. Even knowing the whole truth mew is innocent victim, i did not care.  I was in obsessively in love with gulf. I thought i could change him.

When i ask rambo to brainwash mew to kill himself that bastard saved him. If rambo was killed by gulf in attempt of kill mew, i wouldn't care about him. I was ready to use rambo as paw to get rid of mew from gulf.

When my dad said he can find mew easily, i ask to wait for a right time and kill mew without a trace. But he failed

When i found out that my dad dead and mew is back in the house, i did not sleep whole night waiting for mew to come out, he look depressed and guilt,  i just make him more guilt made him kill himself. Lastly i regret a little, very little stiil happy that mew is dead.

When i walk down slowly to the basement seeing gulf hugging mew beg him come back i felt pity, i enjoyed the show. how long i smirk and walked away.

She look at agns and smirked.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love.