CHEATING - 6

CHEATING - 6

MS GAME STUDIO

Exactly half past two. In the midnight he was speaking to some one else find me, mew ordered mild

What with the hickey, and your lip mild ask in anger. You are fooling around, leaving your husband at home. Why don't you hide the hickey atleast infront of him.

I am your best friend that dosent mean i support you in all.

He did this to me, mew shout.  I am in pain, i couldn't able to sleep whole night. He shout in anger.

Mew chest pain alot, he rub his chest.

But he is crying that you cheated on him. Look at his eye, it's red due to heavy crying. You are lying asshole. He is crying from the morning. Today is the day he didn't fall into sleep due to crying.

Trust me, he did that to me,  mew open his shirt and show his collar bone. Mild closed his eye in disgust.

Are you ok man, mild ask.

My half of the body in pain due to his bite. I felt like i got pushed to hell. Mew lean on his chair.

But today morning, he behave like nothing happen. I think he have multi personalty dis-order. Mew said in confuse.

Mew look at gulf through the glass window. He is wiping his tears and doing his work.

Seriously man, i am the one should cry, Mew look in confuse. Send him in.

*
*

Mew keep the pen down and look at gulf in shock. Like "look who is crying"

Are you crying that i cheated on you.

Gulf noded no, i am having a severe head pain.

Lie, mild told me that you are crying from the morning and told him that your husband cheated on you.

Gulf look down, i don't have the right,  he asked in a low voice.

No you have every right, mew said with little panic.

I did not cheat on you, i fall down and bite my lips and i am in pain. Mew said in little annoy.

And scratches in your body. Gulf ask in a low tone.

This boy is so clear, mew though. He close his eyes in anger. He want to shout, you did it.

Promise me not to say to any one.

Promise, gulf murmured.

I trip on cactus. Mew said in a low tone.

Gulf look worriedly, walk toward mew and touch his lip. Mew get little scared and move back.

Is it paining alot. Gulf ask in concern. Mew noded his head in fear.

He pat on mew cheek and said you look good in closed button shirt.

Look like warning,  to not keep his shirt open.    Mew tried to swallow the lump on his throat.

Mew see smile on his face when he walk away.

Mew look at him in confuse. Is he having multi personality dis-order. Wild dog inside him is no good to me.

I lie to him to stop his crying, i must be sick. Mew thought.

Mew see gulf sleeping peacefully on his desk.

*
*
*
Mew try to stop gulf in several way not to speaking to boo, but nothing work.

Taking to the park, beach, candle night dinner, fire cracker, zoo and carnival. Nothing work gulf enjoy everything like a kid with mew. 

But he sneak out,  end up in speaking to boo everyday night. It's like he addicted to him.

Some time mew hear a kiss sound, make him fume in anger, but he dosent have a guts to stop him. He get shiver think about brutal kiss.

Some time mew feel pufy is boo. As he couldn't able to find anything about boo.
*
*
*

Why don't we take him far far away like remote area. So he can't make a call.  Soon the boo will come out in search of gulf. Mild suggest.

Mew noded but i am in the middle of the project, company need me,  i don't want him to be far away from me. He said in depressed.

I'll take him, and keep an eye on him,  mild said.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY