NOT ENOUGH -19

NOT ENOUGH  -19

After mew get locked in his basement gulf never called him mew, always boo in sarcastic voice.
Mew always love the word boo when it's call by little bix. But now hated the word boo.

After knowing gulf is bix mew try his level best explain that he didn't do it.

Gulf has no ears to hear. He always behave with unbelievable arrogance with pride.

Gulf thought that he won the game, prisoing  mew.

It's not enough for gulf, mocking him every day treating him like trash doesn't  bring down his restless burning heart.

Even Starving him doesn't break mew. He always greet gulf with polite smile.

Try to explain to him,

It really wasn't me, why don't you believe me, mew always plead to gulf when ever gulf come to the basement to met mew.

Mew always felt pitiful, looking at gulf. He must have go through alot to hate me so much. If aunt is still alive bix won't be like this. This was always mew thought, he all ways pacify himself.

Mew had a high hope that he can change bix. He started see him as little bix.

Mew always gaurd with bodyguard.

One of the gaurd, always had eye on mew. Treat mew with great care. He try to get close to mew.

Beauty like you should not be lockdown sir, he politely made a move to mew.

mew understand his intention and warned him. Stop, touching me, I know what's going on in your head. And I am already in very big trouble, you are adding more fuel to the fire.

When gulf found out.
Boss he is the one who seduced me, and kissed me, bodygaurd lied, while tremble in fear. Looking at his boss dreadful eye.

He had never seen gulf getting angry that much. He behaved like a injured animal.

You want sex that desperate gulf mocking ask looking at mew with disdainful eye.

The way gulf look at mew, the humiliation  he couldn't able to take it.

Mew look at him in anger, i didn't do it, if i do also it's none of your business. He shout in anger. 

None of my business, you are mine. Only mine. Gulf grip his shoulder tightly, shake his whole body, mew wince in pain.

No one has the right to touch you .You are that desperate for sex. Ready to spread your leg for anyone. Ha gulf sneer in anger

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY