THANK HIM. -23

THANK HIM. -23

I should thank rambo for taking care of boo. You should invite rambo for our family dinner . He didn't even attend our marriage. Gulf said in a polite tone.

Yes he was studing in doctor in USA, she replied. Becky in cloud nine hearing family dinner. For gulf inviting her brother.

DINING TABLE

Thank for the great dinner, brother in law. You are more handsome than beck described. Rambo said smilingly. Looking at gulf

Becky smile in shy looking at gulf.

More handsome or charming beauty, gulf said mockingly with sinister eye.

Rambo swallow his saliva with a fear in his eye. His dad has said lot of gulf, when it come to mew, he will turn into monster. He turn his face and  look at his sister, who look more scared than him.

You treated him very well, it's time for you get treated. Gulf smirk with his sinister smile

Very next minute, rambo was dragged by few bodygaurd.

Beck hold gulf leg and cry, please he can't take it any more. He'll die, You can punish me, i am the one who took him down, rambo is innocent. Please let him go, Please I'll send him far far away, she begged.

Gulf watch rambo getting whipped up by a bodyguard. He did not stop, listen to becky cry or rambo begging.

It was mew disappointed face made him anger. He already punished mew in the bed. Now its time for rambo get punished. He watched until he get satisfied.

In one point, gulf drag rambo to the basement. He want to whip rambo infront of mew. Some one is very disappointed in the absence of you. Gulf smirked.

Gulf throw rambo infront of mew.  Are you satisfy gulf said with a cold dark eye and a harsh voice.

It look like, Mew is in a deep sleep, tightly wrap himself inside the quilt. The sound did not even wake up.

Enough of the act, Gulf roughly pull the quilt seeing mew in the pool of blood.

Gulf heart stopped for a second and started beating very fast and loud as if every one could hear his own heart beat.

Rambo gather his strength to get up from the floor. Hold the mew hand to give pressure to stop the bleeding from the hand.

In hook or crook rambo want to have boo, that will never happened if he stayed in the basement of gulf mansion. so he gave a idea to cut his nerve a little. But he never thought that mew would cut so deep.

it's look like a fatal injury, the cut in his hand is too deep, we need to take him to the hospital other wise we may loose him.  Rambo shouted looking at shocked gulf.

He use the edge of the glass piece to cut his hand veins causing the blood to flow out very fast. He lost lot of blood, we have treated well, he is out of danger, still we cant take risk, let wait until he wake up. Doctor reported to gulf.

You can't leave me just like that, i am not done with you.  gulf keep on murmur to himself. He was so angry at mew or himself he dosent even know.

Gulf was in very much pain, he did not eat or sleep for 3 day. Stay beside mew. Hold mew hand wait for him to wake up.

Rambo try his level best to go near to mew. Only doctor was allowed. Bodyguard did not allow him.

Sam was very angry at gulf, if it's not gold bar, then he would have killed him long time ago. Saho hided tones and tones of gold bar from the war. Only gulf know where it's. 

Sam send rambo back to usa. To avoid him to get killed.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY